IRC chat

Camelyn

*Camelyn wonders who she would have to pay, buy sexual favours for, and/or generally kiss-ass with to get a sticky for the IRC Chat.*

*Camelyn also wonders if said party will except most major credit cards....*

:D

Camelyn

Thanks Squiggy. I knew I could count on you to get me into a sticky situation. :D

Now could you please pass the moist towelettes?

unclehobart

You could buy someone a gift certificate to one of the Nevada brothels. I would show you a nifty link I found, but posting it would violate the all pesky, all pervasive AUP.

Oz

unclehobart said:
You could buy someone a gift certificate to one of the Nevada brothels. I would show you a nifty link I found, but posting it would violate the all pesky, all pervasive AUP.

I'm prolly gonna show my ignorance here.........but that is nothing new:D

Is that true......yer can actually buy a blowjob certificate for a brothel stateside?

Not that I'm planning on visiting Nevada soon.....but I got a mate over their it would make a perfect prezzie for :lloyd:

*hits google*

*shudders at wot he is gonna find when he types in Blowjob, Gift, Brothel, Paypal*

*may be gone for some time..........*

AlphaTroll

So if you buy someone a gift certificate for sexual favours for $200 and a BJ is only $50, do you get change or would they just extend store credit?

Inkara1

If a BJ is $50, what costs $150? Add in the $150 part and you've used the gift certificate and made for an even better time. :D

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
So if you buy someone a gift certificate for sexual favours for $200 and a BJ is only $50, do you get change or would they just extend store credit?

A quality bj for £25.........hell, I'll move their tomorrow :D