Is this bar open 24/7 ?

BeerMat

Hi, I'm new here, who am I ? Well I'm a dedicated beer drinking computer user, I waste countless hours playing computer games, drinking beer and chilling out, do I think that's a waste of time ? Hell No :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Beer sucks :headbang:

Welcome to OTC. The Town Hall is short for "The 'fury, this broke' Forum", The Lobby is the forum for introductions and welcomes and post count congrats, the Kiddie Korner is for useless threads, L&L is for arguing against veganists, Entertainment is for posting what music you're listening to, Science/Technology is self explanatory, The Real World is NOT for personal attacks and flames, and the Lunatic Lounge is... um... nevermind. :retard:

Jeslek

Banned
BeerMat said:
Hi, I'm new here, who am I ? Well I'm a dedicated beer drinking computer user, I waste countless hours playing computer games, drinking beer and chilling out, do I think that's a waste of time ? Hell No :D
GEEEEEEEEEEEK

Welcome. Are you a guy or a girl? ;)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Na's gonna be on you like white on rice...BEER is the magic word ;)

Me? I like Smirnoff Coolers :cool:
oh wait.. this isn't about me... there I go again. :rolleyes:

;) Welcome to the boards, everyone here is really wierd but me.

BeerMat

Thanks for the welcome...

...looking forward to downing a few cold ones and getting to know the regulars :toast:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
hello

*stands up*
I'm Luis and I'm weird. :D
*sits down*
*everyone claps*

:p

B

Bubba

once you give up drinking, it's never quite the same

even if i were to drink again, it wouldn't be any fun like it once was. there is a guilt factor about going off the wagon. i couldn't see myself doing it again.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
LastLegionary said:
Not everyone in the world feel the need to drink you know... :)

LL, Bubba used to drink a lot of beer daily, hence my surprise.