Israel vs ...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
even their damned planes are terrorists

BEIRUT, Lebanon - Hezbollah rammed an Israeli warship with an unmanned aircraft rigged with explosives and set it ablaze Friday, Israeli military officials said, after attack jets smashed Lebanon's links to the world one by one and destroyed the headquarters of the Islamic guerrilla group's leader.

AP

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yea? I seriously doubt the US rams warships with terrorist planes. We have rocket armed drones though.

spike

I guess the terminology makes the difference. So should Hezbollah take on Israel head to head?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yes. It's time for Israel to end this charade. A decisive & absolute victory will be the only solution.

highwayman

Gonz said:
Yes. It's time for Israel to end this charade. A decisive & absolute victory will be the only solution.

Isreal does not give a damn about the UN, so watch what happens...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Unfortunately, ine the end, Israel does care, which is why they haven't totally stopped this crap before .

highwayman

Gonz said:
which is why they haven't totally stopped this crap before.

To tell you the truth I don't think anybody can stop the shit with out whipping out an entire population to kill one whack job...

The one tactic that they learned the hard way is that if attacked they go for the throat and they don't dance around with the bullshit...

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
Heh. Yeah, okay. A decisive victory against whom? How do you tell the difference between a Lebanese Hezbollah terrorist and a Lebanese who doesn't give a shit again? As I may have mentioned before, the only real solution is genocide and most find this solution unpalatable. I'm not making a judgement on the way Israel has reacted, in similar circumstances I'd probably react the same. Even they understand that it is not and will never be a solution.

2minkey

bootlicker
chcr said:
Heh. Yeah, okay. A decisive victory against whom? How do you tell the difference between a Lebanese Hezbollah terrorist and a Lebanese who doesn't give a shit again?

i don't think that matters to gonz. too inconvenient. they're all bad. all terrorists. yeah. then things are crystal clear.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
chcr said:
As I may have mentioned before, the only real solution is genocide and most find this solution unpalatable.

Yeah, that's the only solution to all the fucking shit we humans do.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
chcr said:
Heh. Yeah, okay. A decisive victory against whom?

2minkey said:
yeah that'll be easy.

Against the people who allow these things to happen. Clear & deisive victory is ugly (see Munich & Hiroshima) but it ends this crap. You can point to Hirohito saying OH SHIT!!! WE QUIT. Wanna know why? The were being beaten down like the scourge they were. The same needs to be done here.

Easy? Since when is anything done right, easy? It takes sacrifice. It takes courage. It takes strength. It takes balls to do it.

I'm not suggesting that Israel will automatically win (I believe they would). Clear & decisive victory by either side will end this. Until that day, we'll have terrorism & military response.

spike

Gonz said:
terrorism & military response.

Terrorism & terrorism using more advanced weapons would be more accurate. Violence & violence even more so.

Using a derogatory term for one type of violence and a military term for another obscures the truth. Especially when the violence done with the military term actually kills more civilians.

End up not getting the right feel about things like:
'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation".
'condemns' Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon".

spike

Gonz said:
HOw long have you worked for Hezbollah?

Unless you turn a blind eye to facts you work for Hezbollah? I'm not taking sides, just advocate cutting off funding to one of the most law breaking states in existence. There's better uses for the US taxpayers money. Mainly things that benefit the US taxpayers.

Attempting to insult me just shows a lack of information to support your position.