Israel vs ...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I got no faith, no crack pipes, and I'm not getting screwed either.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The Israelis know how to throw a war
JERUSALEM (AP) - Nearly nine out of 10 Israelis say the country's aerial campaign in Lebanon is justified and almost 60 percent say Israel should fight until Hezbollah is destroyed, according to a poll published Tuesday.

The Dahaf poll, published in the Israeli daily Yediot Ahronot, found that 81 percent of Israelis want the offensive to continue. Another 78 percent are satisfied with Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's performance.

Fresno Bee

spike

almost 60 percent say Israel should fight until Hezbollah is destroyed

Israel calls for somebody's destruction = good

Somebody calls for Israel's destruction = terrorists

You just aren't making any sense.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
SOMEBODY? They are a terrorist organization. I hope they all die slowly & painfully.

Altron

We could give terrorists things to placate them. But if they realize that by threatening us, they will recieve something, they will continue to do so. If we pull out of the Middle East, they'll be happy, but then they'll realize that all they need to do is rattle their sabres and we will sweeten the deal, maybe give them some money and technology. Under a strong and wise Democratic leadership, the terrorists will prosper as we suffer to placate them.

We're the United States of America. Are we supposed to sit by idly while cowardly scumbags like Bin Laden kill innocent civilians?

Are we as a country going to sit back and let shitheads like Bin Laden do this to us? Are we going to cower in fear because some towelhead motherfucker hates us and wants to blow us up?

Or are the terrorists going to be the ones cowering in fear because we're going to blow them up? Are they going to go to bed every night, wondering if this is the night that America will demand justice, wondering if they will wake up tomarrow?

There will be no pardons. There will be no amnesty. There will be no trials. There will be no appeals. There will be justice, the kind that comes in a thirty round magazine. The kind that drops through the bomb bay doors of a B-2 Spirit. The kind that is tied to the top of the gallows.

spike

Gonz said:
SOMEBODY? They are a terrorist organization. I hope they all die slowly & painfully.

Terrorism is using violence, terror, and intimidation to achieve a result. Lot's of countries are guilty of terrorism. Israel is guilty of just as much as the people fighting them.

freako104

Winky said:
yeah its the religion of peace

(step away from the crack pipe)

take a quick look around the world today
at the 14 major conflicts that are raging and…

you will find they are all moosies vs. the rest of us

not to worry

we WILL prevail in the end

but I will be long dead by that time.

Mark my words, everything will change after the Dems allow
a nuke to be detonated in a major American city

yep yep after that things will be different for the moosie werld indeed!

Actually it is. But like any other ideal, it gets taken to extremes. And it isn't all Muslims either. Some are Palestinians who just hate America, others are of different faiths that will still attack.

One of the few times I agree with Gonz, Hezbullah are a terrorist organisation. They may say they have justified the means to their ends though most people who aren't brainwashed disagree

spike

Altron said:
Are we as a country going to sit back and let shitheads like Bin Laden do this to us? Are we going to cower in fear because some towelhead motherfucker hates us and wants to blow us up?

Yes, that is exactly what the president is doing. Bin Laden attacks us and instead of getting Bin Laden he wastes a trillion dollars on some BS in Iraq and then says he doesn't care about Bin Laden anymore.

We're no safer than before, in fact with all wasted military resources we're probably less safe.

Altron

spike said:
Yes, that is exactly what the president is doing. Bin Laden attacks us and instead of getting Bin Laden he wastes a trillion dollars on some BS in Iraq and then says he doesn't care about Bin Laden anymore.

We're no safer than before, in fact with all wasted military resources we're probably less safe.

Erm...

Saddam was psychopathic dictator. Show me one example of how the world has not become a better place with him in prison.

spike

Altron said:
Erm...

Saddam was psychopathic dictator. Show me one example of how the world has not become a better place with him in prison.

Example one: Women in Iraq are now less safe.

Example two: American taxpayers are out a trillion dollars.

Beside the point though.

Your question was "Are we as a country going to sit back and let shitheads like Bin Laden do this to us?"

The president says YES.

Altron

spike said:
Example one: Women in Iraq are now less safe.

Example two: American taxpayers are out a trillion dollars.

Beside the point though.

Your question was "Are we as a country going to sit back and let shitheads like Bin Laden do this to us?"

The president says YES.

How are they less safe now that that maniac Saddam is removed from power and free elections are being held?

War isn't the only government expense. Compare welfare, social security, etc. spending to military spending.

How exactly is starting a war letting terrorists get away with attacking us? Last time I checked, we removed the Taliban from power. Then we took out a dictator, and there's a second dictator pretty high up on the hit list, or so it would seem, with the missile tests.

Winky

Spikey would rather Saddam was still in power
and Algore was in his second term

and the Jews were pushed into the sea

and guess what

not everyone in America thinks like that!

Thank Gawd

spike

Altron said:
How are they less safe now that that maniac Saddam is removed from power and free elections are being held?

War isn't the only government expense. Compare welfare, social security, etc. spending to military spending.

How exactly is starting a war letting terrorists get away with attacking us? Last time I checked, we removed the Taliban from power. Then we took out a dictator, and there's a second dictator pretty high up on the hit list, or so it would seem, with the missile tests.

They are less safe because it is close to anarchy there so women are afraid to leave their homes now because crimes against women are way up.

Example 3: Thousands of dead american soldiers and tens of thousands of dead iraqi citizens.

War isn't the only government expense. I'm not sure where you were going with that though.

As far as letting terrorists get away with attacking us. The president said he doesn't care about Bin Laden (who attacked) us. He's too wrapped up with Iraq (who didn't attack us).

Letting the terorists get away with attacking us.

spike

Winky said:
Spikey would rather Saddam was still in power
and Algore was in his second term

and the Jews were pushed into the sea

and guess what

not everyone in America thinks like that!

Thank Gawd

Actually, I never said any of those things. What's up with that?