Israel vs ...

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
spike said:
Actually, I never said any of those things. What's up with that?

it's just winky, you only have to pay attention when he posts with capitalization coherency and punctuation, it means the meds have kicked in.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
oh just a point to make I am a liberal and closet commie, yet I am still for Israel.

Just cause argueing on the same side as Gonz on an issue....it's bizarre, lol

Winky

"Remember, all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more."

red-pill1.jpg
blue-pill1.jpg

real_islam.jpg

new_uncle_sam.jpg

spike

paul_valaru said:
it's just winky, you only have to pay attention when he posts with capitalization coherency and punctuation, it means the meds have kicked in.

Interesting, I was wondering what was going on there.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
spike said:
Terrorism is using violence, terror, and intimidation to achieve a result. Lot's of countries are guilty of terrorism. Israel is guilty of just as much as the people fighting them.

Men in uniforms vs animals hiding behind women & children. If you can't see the difference tha's okay, our men & women in uniform will still protect your right to be a fool from those who wish to take that right away.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
spike said:
We're no safer than before, in fact with all wasted military resources we're probably less safe.

Nope. I hated when they flooded the midtown tunnel don't you?

chcr

Too cute for words
John Stewart wondered the other night if we could get North Korea to kidnap an Israeli soldier...

MrBishop

Spike: The USA and their (current) allies are the good guys. Anyone not a current ally is a bad guy. Good guys do good things, bad guys are all terrorist scum and do bad things. Good guys do good by killing all bad guys. The End

*This elementary definition brought to you by the NRP.
**Apply definition liberally

A.B.Normal

MrBishop said:
Spike: The USA and their (current) allies are the good guys. Anyone not a current ally is a bad guy. Good guys do good things, bad guys are all terrorist scum and do bad things. Good guys do good by killing all bad guys. The End

emphasis on current as even those who have given the US a blackeye in the past shall benefit if they are currently fighting the same enemy http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/16/AR2006051601625.html

No mention of whether the Warlords will be friend or foe if they successfully defeat the terrorists.

spike

Gonz said:
Men in uniforms vs animals hiding behind women & children. If you can't see the difference tha's okay, our men & women in uniform will still protect your right to be a fool from those who wish to take that right away.

So if your wearing the right clothes when you kill civilians it makes all the difference? These excuses are getting weaker and weaker.

What does our men in uniform protecting me have to do with the Israel/Palestine conflict? Just throwing things out at random now?

Nope. I hated when they flooded the midtown tunnel don't you?

Ok, you are just throwing out random sentences now.

spike

MrBishop said:

I see you don't like to think too much for yourself.

Winky

spike said:
if your wearing the right clothes when you kill civilians it makes it all OK

Finally yer gettin' it.

sorry if some sentences appear random to you

mebbe you should get that looked @?

Professur

spike said:
So if your wearing the right clothes when you kill civilians it makes all the difference? These excuses are getting weaker and weaker.

What does our men in uniform protecting me have to do with the Israel/Palestine conflict? Just throwing things out at random now?

Funny enough, it's actually the single biggest point in warfare. In just about any war you care to discuss, a man in a uniform crossing behind enemy lines and blowing up, say, a rail line .... is a soldier. Entitled to whatever protection is available at the time. The same person, in any other clothing is a spy and I can't think of a single country in the world that doesn't have provisions allowing for their immediate execution. And that includes countries like Canada without a death penalty.

spike

"In operative paragraph 1 of its 19 October 2000 Resolution, the U.N. Human Rights Commission then: “Strongly condemns the disproportionate and indiscriminate use of force in violation of international humanitarian law by the Israeli occupying Power against innocent and unarmed Palestinian civilians...including many children, in the occupied territories, which constitutes a war crime and a crime against humanity;...” And in paragraph 5 of its 19 October 2000 Resolution, the U.N. Human Rights Commission: “Also affirms that the deliberate and systematic killing of civilians and children by the Israeli occupying authorities constitutes a flagrant and grave violation of the right to life and also constitutes a crime against humanity;...” Article 68 of the United Nations Charter had expressly required the U.N.’s Economic and Social Council to “set up” this Commission “for the promotion of human rights.”

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5936.htm

spike

Professur said:
Funny enough, it's actually the single biggest point in warfare. In just about any war you care to discuss, a man in a uniform crossing behind enemy lines and blowing up, say, a rail line .... is a soldier. Entitled to whatever protection is available at the time. The same person, in any other clothing is a spy and I can't think of a single country in the world that doesn't have provisions allowing for their immediate execution. And that includes countries like Canada without a death penalty.

However killing civilians is frowned up no matter what clothes you have on.

Professur

spike said:
However killing civilians is frowned up no matter what clothes you have on.

You missed the point. You were discussing the importance of the uniform. but then neither of the org's under discussion wear uniforms .... ever. Under the standard rules of engagement .... how exactly do you not kill civilians?

rrfield

MrBishop said:

Oceana is at war with Eastasia. Oceana has always been at war with Eastasia.
Oceana is at war with Eurasia. Oceana has always been at war with Eurasia.