Israelis not waiting for U.S. approval

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Of course, the Obamination didn't run on a platform to stop terrorist violence...he ran on the platform to stop American "violence" AKA The Iraq war. You know, the one that has kept the terrorists overseas for the past 8 years and not in our back yards.

Now the change you voted for will come.

Only for the dwellers of the big cities. You know them. The elitist bastards who think they know better than the common man how yo make their lives interesting and full...and the "Peace at Any Price" crowd, who doesn't realize that that would make them slaves...

Frodo

"Would you like to play global thermonuclear war?"

I prefer to think of it as spreading little buckets of sunshine around the world. :glasses:

BTW, I can't believe that no one has popped a cap in that Pakistani Dr. Strangelove's a$$. The good news is that apparently the technology he sold to N.Korea, Iran, Syria, and Libiya didn't work.

GrandCaravanSE

I prefer to think of it as spreading little buckets of sunshine around the world. :glasses:

BTW, I can't believe that no one has popped a cap in that Pakistani Dr. Strangelove's a$$. The good news is that apparently the technology he sold to N.Korea, Iran, Syria, and Libiya didn't work.

what do you mean by didn't work?

chcr

Too cute for words
I think he was referring to this post. Seems pretty obvious actually. Maybe it takes city folk to figure that out.

Edit: Oops.
I will read all the intervening posts before I comment.

Meh... who am I kidding? No I won't. :tardbang:

Frodo

what do you mean by didn't work?

They got a chain reaction, but it came apart before the full yield took place.

*imagines the Chonger in a Marvin Martian voice saying "Where's the Kaboom....There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom!!"*

chcr

Too cute for words
*imagines the Chonger in a Marvin Martian voice saying "Where's the Kaboom....There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom!!"*

Exactly what I thought when it happened. :lol:

MARVIN%20THE%20MARTIAN%20ANGRY.gif