It has come to my attention.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
That some people around here really need to lighten up. We have a good time, we joke, sometimes we even discuss stuff, but a few of us really take things too seriously sometimes. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
True, it's OTC after all :)

don't take things too seriously....serious stuff is ok, but don't take things too seriously too often :)

i still like it here a lot though :)

PT

And it's not either one of you two that I'm talking about.

Who I'm talking about are the people that will gladly offend anyone they want, yet turn around and bash someone else for something they, and they alone, deem tasteless. I think they probably know who they are.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
On one hand...most everything can be made humerous with just a small nudge. Other times, there's nothing in the world that can make something funny... :confuse3:

whoreable

melons are never funny. except when that delightful gallagher fellow smashes them.

gallahager rules!!

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
you find ANYTHING funny, whoreable? it seems like you don't....

don't piss her off with her melons..i'd better run if I were you

whoreable

Shadowfax said:
you find ANYTHING funny, whoreable? it seems like you don't....

don't piss her off with her melons..i'd better run if I were you

That is becasue nothing in this world is funny. it is a very serious place with many problems. that is the reason i am always so serious.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, I try not to insult other people when they are goofing off and stuff. Sometimes it gets on my nerves but I TRY to just ignore it.

I however have had problems being a goof off around here since the squeaky bra insident in the summer when someone made a comment that made me feel as though I shouldn't be talking about that because it was pointless or something. I was bored at work, the boards were dead, my bra was squeaking... what was i suppose to do?!

Every since then though I have felt uncomfortable joining in on the festivities afraid of ridicule again.

For the record I have seen this particular person engaging in the foolishness around here themselves often and I often THINK of what they said to me but have never said anything back to them.

Scanty

whoreable said:
That is becasue nothing in this world is funny. it is a very serious place with many problems. that is the reason i am always so serious.

:lloyd:

*throws a melon at whoreable*

*finds it extremely funny*

j/k!

PT

Well, I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion. As long as it matches mine, we'll get along just fine. ;)