It has come to my attention.

greenfreak

:laugh:

I have an idea. How about if you have negative feelings about a specific person over a specific incident, you talk to them about it. Privately. :eek: It's a risky proposition, I know. But you would be surprised what kind of results you have when you are honest and up front with people. And if you don't think it's worth your time, then it's not worth mentioning either.

greenfreak said:
:laugh:

I have an idea. How about if you have negative feelings about a specific person over a specific incident, you talk to them about it. Privately. :eek: It's a risky proposition, I know. But you would be surprised what kind of results you have when you are honest and up front with people. And if you don't think it's worth your time, then it's not worth mentioning either.

Guess its all a big showoff and shame up game, we do have pms and stuff for a reason, guess its lost on some folks.

greenfreak

Gato_Solo said:
Like women have a real opinion... :rolleyes: ;) J/K, Greenfreak...You know we wuv you... :love:

They got 'em, but they don't matter, right Gato? :p I know I know, the media is biased, men always get the shaft, and women will inherit the earth. :p

Hey Justin, you can PM me anytime, baby. :cool:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Women have opinions that matter. Unfortunately, both men and women have a problem dealing with each others opinions sometimes. Chauvenists of both sexes have that problem all the time. The reason why men get the shaft so much is because we let ourselves get the shaft. It's hard-wired into our brains that women need our protection at all times. My wiring is a little short-circuited because of the problems I had with my ex... :p

kuulani

*feeling loved*

wait a minute ... *taking things seriously* ... what exactly do you mean by that? are you saying that i talk too loud or something?! are you saying that i spout off opinions and i'm blowing your comment out of proportion?! *reading way between the lines* ;)

i AM joking, you guys do realize that, don't you?[/siz] :D

greenfreak

That's exactly what I meant. Good eye. ;)

[suck up]How could I ignore such a dynamic personality as yourself?[/suck up]

:D