It is time to ask

2minkey

bootlicker
Yeah, like that's the first time any us have brought up that point.

um if you didn't notice gonz kept looking for some sort of explanation that had to do with US. apparently he still thinks the earth is at the center of the solar system.

and you, little minion, didn't articulate for shit. that an i ignore a lot of the content of your posts as gibberish.

peel, on the other hand, is taking it way too far, but, then, when you got that kind of visceral hate, why the fuck not? too bad gonz is hopping on the meat wagon with him. kinda sad. choices, gonz, choices. :rofl:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Alright there Mr Fulbright, Obama is ignoring the Constitution, breaking law & failing to do his part as President, and CiC. You, with your infinite knowledge & superiority, find nothing wrong with that? Typical blueblood response.

2minkey

bootlicker
wow i haven't even answered you latest inquiries but you've already concluded what my response would be.

that's right gonz, it's because i'm a blue blood and you're a blue collar.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
wow i haven't even answered you latest inquiries but you've already concluded what my response would be.

um, it's obviously a PR mission. why do you think the wimpy (other) members of NATO are marginally involved?

it's a PR mission. no one should need to tell you that. you want someone to come and read your mail to you as well? maybe thinking about kinda being done with the old "powerless me" motif yet?

well sometimes it does buddy.

and sometimes it's marketing.

it is marketing. you just ain't the target audience.

could it be any crushingly more obvious?

Let me know when you put away childish things. We'll be waiting in the adult lounge

Gotholic

that's right gonz, it's because i'm a blue blood and you're a blue collar.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

Would you look at that! mink quoted the Bible.

ResearchMonkey

Yeah, that's the impulsive nature of boy's, sticking it in girls. The responsibility's of being a real man might be too much for you.

Real mean develop a selflessness responsibility towards others. It's an alpha thing and I wouldn't expect a metro-delta to understand. Retros-Roxors.

It's OK though, I'm sure there are plenty of girls who would share a foxhole with you. ;)

2minkey

bootlicker
there's that fag talk again.

did you just get back from a promise keepers rally?

"being a real man."

man, that's pathetic.

ResearchMonkey

Settle down and relax Frito...
idiocracy.jpg

I'll find the time machine myself.