It wouldn't be Dixie without

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I had to post because I couldn't stand looking at the main board and seeing it say, "It wouldn't be Dixie without Gonz"...

unclehobart

Would it be better if my name were at the bottom of the thread? I qualify as a suthn'r. I even nod my head in recognition when I pass the local Confederate cemetary.

unclehobart

*waves his fishing license with the additional trout stamp*

Almost as important as having a knife and your car keys on you at all times.

unclehobart

Ok, I've been here for 10 years now... am I still a Damn Yankee? *handonhip
You've got a good heart... and you mean well... but you still have a Buffalo accent and make yankee snacks for your downtime. The yankeeness still bleeds from your pores in little ways.

Kruz

You've got a good heart... and you mean well... but you still have a Buffalo accent and make yankee snacks for your downtime. The yankeeness still bleeds from your pores in little ways.

I'm from Buffalo, I make WINGS. (its the law):beardbng:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Strike one before you even start...

See thread in LL.

From a man who advocates cornbread over biscuits...:p I kinda like both, though. Mom's family was from Georgia, and Dad's family was from Virginia. Is it any wonder I've got too much time on my hands...:devious:

Slim Pickens

keys...check
knife...check
license...we don't need no stinking license!
would not know where to find trout around here, and I ain't driving that far to fish, not when there are so many other wonderful places around here:beardbng:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Keys...yep
Fishing license...yep
Challenge coin...yep
knife...yep
Gerber multi-tool...yep
CCW for my job in the AOR...yep