It's Biden ...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Lets see...when Obama was 8, some group had a splinter cell which did some pretty radical things. This group broke up in 1976.

9/11/2001 said:
''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

NY Times

Obam kicked off his political life in Ayres home.

If nothign else, it shows (again) the fundamental lack of propriety of Obama .

2minkey

bootlicker
i just saw clip of kerry speaking at the DNC.

well, i was really hungry a few minutes ago, but now i seem to have lost my appetite entirely.

this gives me an idea. the john kerry video clip diet. guaranteed weight loss for anyone with an IQ above 60. anybody got some venture capital to kick this thing off?

Cerise

Damn, talk about your liberal elite doofuseseses.......

capt_b6881d2e038c4cdb8f03a7c4c64bd11e_obama_2008_kerry_scca108.jpg

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Obama Biden
Osama Bin Laden

This is getting closer everytime.
Luis... Really? Because the names are similar? Wow. I really thought I knew you, at least a little. I just really didn't expect that kind of idiocy from someone like you.

spike

bush-mccain-hug-72.jpg

Talk about con elite doofuses....the one on the right doesn't even know how many houses he owns :laugh:

jimpeel

Talk about con elite doofuses....the one on the right doesn't even know how many houses he owns :laugh:

Nooooo ... he didn't have a ready answer of the number of houses his WIFE owns. McCain doesn't own any houses. They are all in his wife's name because of the rules all politicians have to abide by. I could go on about trusts and such but, you know, lipstick on a pig and all that so why bother.

2minkey

bootlicker
i used to buy fattoush and hommous from a guy that turned to to have funneled $20 mil to hizballah. i must be guilty of that, too.

2minkey

bootlicker
dammit dude, i'm going to be passing by barrie in about a week, and i'm going to stop in and arrest your ass by the authority of amerika!

team_america_world_police_ver2.jpg

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I might be holed up in the mediteranian buffet, they have all you can eat fallafel, and houmous, and baba ganoush.

spike

Nooooo ... he didn't have a ready answer of the number of houses his WIFE owns.

Well shit, that makes all the difference. He's not elite at all....just his wife. :laugh:

I don't know. How many of them bombed the Capitol and a bunch of police stations?

Oh they've done much worse than that. Want to start with "Kenny Boy" or maybe the Saudis?