It's Palin ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike

Sure. That's what Obama's momma's momma said. I thought libs were all for "let it all hang out". What's the deal?

What are you trying to say exactly?

Isn't that hypocritical?

Lib-supported media and entertainment industry create a sex-saturated culture and then they point out that abstinence-only sex education doesn't work. :shrug:

What is hypocritical exactly? You're saying only liberals are responsible for the view of sex in our culture? And that makes abstinence-only education not work?

Kind of a ridiculous unfounded thing to say.

And that explains why the baby has Down's Syndrome: because his mother is 17 years old and not in her mid-40s, when that affliction is a bigger possibility.

First time mothers are a higher risk group.

JJR512

You just aren't very good at math, are you.

Bristol Palin 5 months pregnant - Trig Palin 4 months old = -1 month.

So you believe that a woman can start one pregnancy while she is still pregnant with another pregnancy?

Do you even know how mammalian reproduction works?

I think cats can do that.

MrBishop

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1837918,00.html?xid=rss-topstories

Stein says that as mayor, Palin continued to inject religious beliefs into her policy at times. "She asked the library how she could go about banning books," he says, because some voters thought they had inappropriate language in them. "The librarian was aghast." That woman, Mary Ellen Baker, couldn't be reached for comment, but news reports from the time show that Palin had threatened to fire Baker for not giving "full support" to the mayor.
Anti-choice, anti-gay, pro book banning, evangelical etc etc...

Professur

You just aren't very good at math, are you.

Bristol Palin 5 months pregnant - Trig Palin 4 months old = -1 month.

So you believe that a woman can start one pregnancy while she is still pregnant with another pregnancy?

Do you even know how mammalian reproduction works?

Hate to tell you this, Jim ... but I personally know a woman who got pregnant with a second child while pregnant. Both were born healthy ....by Cesarean, months apart.

JTP

Re: Tonksy's last post- That reminds me of a Dorothy Parker quote- Someone asked her to use "horticulture" in a sentence. She didn't miss a beat, saying "You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think".
Happy V-J Day, everyone!

spike

That's not what I said. I will stipulate that that's what you understood.

If I understand you correctly... a typical person with no kids would be more likely to think that hopefully parents have some control over their 17yr olds.

Still seems like a ridiculous thing to say. Would you like to clarify further?

tonksy

Kids are their own people and sometimes they do exactly as they damn well please even though their momma's done told them time and again what could happen if they do it.

spike

True enough.

However, it's not as if the parents have no control over their kids. If it turns out that this is Bristol's 2nd kid then Sarah has been amazingly lax in her parenting.

BeardofPants

I've never had kids, but I remember what I was like as a teenager. My parents were really strict, but it didn't stop me from getting into all manner of trouble.

At any rate, I am disgusted by this media-kerfluffle over the sprog's pregnancy. The woman's private life (read: kids) has no bearing on her suitability as a VP candidate. :disgust:

spike

"On the pinhead front, 16-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant. The sister of Britney says she is shocked. I bet. Now most teens are pinheads in some ways. But here the blame falls primarily on the parents of the girl, who obviously have little control over her or even over Britney Spears." - Bill O'Reilly

jimpeel

Hate to tell you this, Jim ... but I personally know a woman who got pregnant with a second child while pregnant. Both were born healthy ....by Cesarean, months apart.

So Bristol Palin carried twins and didn't get as large as a house?

While there are instances of twins being born of the same woman but different fathers because she had sex with multiple partners on the same night, this is not one of those instances.

There are also instances where twins had to be born months apart BUT IT IS ALWAYS AS A CEASEREAN, NEVER VAGINAL.

Is there ANY evidence whatsoever that the kid was in the hospital getting cut open four months ago?

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO desperate.

2minkey

bootlicker
desperate, not really. just entertaining. it would be utterly hilarious if there was a big cover up. and nothing more than that.

jimpeel

If I understand you correctly... a typical person with no kids would be more likely to think that hopefully parents have some control over their 17yr olds.

Still seems like a ridiculous thing to say. Would you like to clarify further?

Do you think that Lyle and Erik Menendez were in control when they killed their parents; and that Jose and Kitty Menendez were responsible for their own deaths? Now THAT'S letting your kids get out of control!

jimpeel

Here's a concept to chew on:

IF SHE DIDN'T DO IT SHE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE!

How is it that Palin is responsible for what her husband did before they were even married; but Obama holds no responsibility for decades long friendships with convicted terrorists, White hating racists, corrupt financiers, and America haters? These are all friends he willingly, cognizably chose.

Status
Not open for further replies.