I've been spywared

abooja

Wow, I think I love you. :lloyd:

Big year for me. No weed, no caffeine, and no more IE. And to think, I didn't even make any New Year's resolutions. (Actually, I think that's the key.) :headbng2:

BTW, any other extensions you like? I'm just dying to play with this new toy. :swing:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
all I have as yet are googlebar and bugmenot, but there are reams if you look. When the boys get back in here I'm sure they'll have lots to share :nerd:

Stop Laughing

You want an order? OK...

Gimme 2 double cheeseburgers, one with no onions, a large fries, and an order of cheese sticks, to go please.

:D

Whew, I got some bookmarks on spyware file types and stuff, haven't gone through them in a while. Interesting reads on many of them, real nasty ones out there like VX2Finder that even HJT can't obliterate.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
hoooooly I'm hungry! Barley works like Chinese food I think lol.

I ran AdAware's deep scan, it found that thingie I quoted above again. I'm going trolling now to make sure it's got rid of proper.

A.B.Normal

Leslie said:
I ran AdAware's deep scan, it found that thingie I quoted above again. I'm going trolling now to make sure it's got rid of proper.

If your using XP turn off restore feature .

Inkara1

abooja said:
BTW, any other extensions you like? I'm just dying to play with this new toy. :swing:
You'll need to download the mozilla/netscape-compatible version of the macromedia flash player.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Leslie said:
hoooooly I'm hungry! Barley works like Chinese food I think lol.

So does sex with the right person. :grinyes: Half an hour later, I'm horny again. :lloyd:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
So Windows Spyware (which I redownloaded in desperation), Adaware, and Spybot all missed it. I've been poking around all day today. Pest Patrol found it, it's aaaaaaaaaaaallllll gone now. :dance:

I'm gonna have to mebbe cough up for Pest Patrol. I'm kinda impressed.