i've given him away

breaky

no...not my son....not my love.....but my siamese cat, xen :mope:
i've had him for 9 years, :mope:
he's lived in 4 different states, 11 different towns, 15 different houses:mope:
now he's gone, and it's so quiet:mope:
what do i do now? :mope:
there is nothing to sit on me when i'm stressed and soothe the fears out of me:mope:
.....it's not fair at all, but part of getting older :mope:.

breaky

it's seriously not a nice feeling at all, i thought i would be glad to be rid of him you know, but now......i just don't know what to do. AND IT'S JUST A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

SexyBoo

Oh Breaky.... I'm so sorry - I can't imagine having to give away my cat, Seve. He is such a big part of my life. He's my comfort, my entertainment, and a really great cuddle toy. :)

What happened? Why did you have to give your cat away? :sadhug:

tonksy

that's awful. maybe they will give him back. i would miss my mozart that's for sure....the other cats not so much...but i love my mo.

Oz

I've got two of the buggers here if ya want them :eh:

Just jokin'........I curse me cats to high heaven.....specially when they are having their "daft half hour" but I couldn't part with 'em.

Me sympathies breaky.......losing a pet, for wotever reason, is a bit of a wrench.

Aunty Em

I'm sorry for your loss. Even when Casper's being a real pain I know I would miss him if he wasn't here.

Inkara1

Naw, I don't crack woodies thinking about her pussy anymore. I just remember how the extra weight she carried made it hard to get all the hair when she'd shave down there. The only hair she had a hard time getting was the hair that tickles the tongue. That, combined with the fact she would start moving up and down when it got good, which is significant with the amount of weight she had (hard on my neck), and she didn't understand why I hated going down on her.