i've given him away

wow
what started off a depressing story about the disposal of one of my best friends for the past nine years has turned into an obsession about lignin and feline anatomy

i am ok with it now, though i am still leaving the doors slightly ajar so he could come and go as he wishes, he even knew how to open the closed ones:mope:

i'm moving overseas :winkkiss:...he's travelled alot but i can't do that to him, i'm not that cruel
he's better off with someone who has a permenant home:mope:unfortunately it can't be me

Awww, I'm sorry to hear about your cat, Breaky. I'd just die if anything happened to my Mary Jane. I know she won't be with me forever, but at only four years old - I'm hoping to many many many more years before I have to deal with the loss. :(

And Inkara - *shudders* Please, put a warning when you go into such detail. ;)

:D

Inkara1 said:
Naw, I don't crack woodies thinking about her pussy anymore. I just remember how the extra weight she carried made it hard to get all the hair when she'd shave down there. The only hair she had a hard time getting was the hair that tickles the tongue. That, combined with the fact she would start moving up and down when it got good, which is significant with the amount of weight she had (hard on my neck), and she didn't understand why I hated going down on her.

was gonna go to lunch.......now not so hungry

:tmi:

Inkara1 said:
Naw, I don't crack woodies thinking about her pussy anymore. I just remember how the extra weight she carried made it hard to get all the hair when she'd shave down there. The only hair she had a hard time getting was the hair that tickles the tongue. That, combined with the fact she would start moving up and down when it got good, which is significant with the amount of weight she had (hard on my neck), and she didn't understand why I hated going down on her.
:laugh5:

i'd never thought about head being uncomfy for a man...or is it just with uh, heavier women?....and how heavy is heavy?

She weighs 280-290, almost all of which went to her stomach area. And with that much weight, my hands can't hold her hips in place, so I have to extend and contract my neck to keep the pressure on, instead of it swinging from too hard to too light, otherwise the feeling would go away and no orgasm would take place.

Plus, for some reason when going down on her my nose would get all stuffy and I would have a really bad urge to sneeze. She's the only one I've ever gone down on and then had to blow my nose afterwards.

I'd have to commend you on your dedication.. if I didn't find the thought abhorrent. I wouldn't date any chick that weighs more than about 160lbs, let alone go down on one.

a13antichrist said:
WTF are you on? It's not an animal, Butthead, it's a CAT. Cats are Gods.

Just ask Cleopatra. :)

Cleopatra??? that promiscuous hussy....pfftttt.....poppycock i say.

Cats maybe gods but it's another animalto me.....lazy fucks.

Buttcrackdivine said:
get over it.

i'm trying, i really am....but i've had him for 9 years and he's been gone only 2 days
maybe you've never cared for anything other than yourself, i don't know and i'm not saying that to be nasty........i just miss my cat:crying4:

:sadhug: we know. im sure he misses you too. can you get another cat where you live now so you can have some compaionship?

breaky said:
maybe you've never cared for anything other than yourself, i don't know and i'm not saying that to be nasty........i just miss my cat:crying4:

No offense taken. I care, not to the point of obsession. I also don't harp on about broken relationships. Things change and people or cats move on. You live, you die....it's a cycle.

No point in wasted tears for anyone really.

Back