I've got a secret

GOD ALMIGHTY
also known as Gonz. Most of you figured it out by now. Admin duties are used only in cases of emergency. What Sam & fury & I have to do with each other is the business of nobody. Let this matter rest & move on.

Certain actions were taken with the full knowledge & consent of the owner of this site. I make no apologies & will continue to post as GOD ALMIGHTY, due to reasoning for creating the user.

sbcanada

I don't care about any alliance. I know I won't accomplish anything, but I can try nonetheless. Or, are you guys going to ban me for complaining? Wouldn't surprise me, not a bit.

I've started my own forum with a friend of mine (not s4). I'll be spending more time there because OTC is well, Justinland.

Main Entry: tyr·an·ny
Pronunciation: 'tir-&-nE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -nies
Etymology: Middle English tyrannie, from Middle French, from Medieval Latin tyrannia, from Latin tyrannus tyrant
Date: 14th century
1 : oppressive power <every form of tyranny over the mind of man -- Thomas Jefferson>; especially : oppressive power exerted by government <the tyranny of a police state>
2 a : a government in which absolute power is vested in a single ruler; especially : one characteristic of an ancient Greek city-state b : the office, authority, and administration of a tyrant
3 : a rigorous condition imposed by some outside agency or force <living under the tyranny of the clock -- Dixon Wecter>
4 : a tyrannical act

doesn't ring true does it?

here, use this link before using big words

http://www.britannica.com/

sbcanada

I bet they have a bunch of those big gay child molesters in cute fuzzy animal costumes, who touch little children while their parents aren't looking. :eek: