I've got a secret

Stop Laughing

Ahh, oh yeah, that's much better. Now a little softer, ohh OK, now a little harder... :D

I much prefer chicken salad to chopped liver. I hate liver, yuck.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:hmm:

If you don't keep posting regularly we're gonna forget you and not have the slightest clue who you are! :p :D

How's the baby thing going?

unclehobart

Dang... I missed a rather large amount of scuttle while I was away. Perhaps I should go back and see what went on. ... but that would take ages. I will just have to take it for granted that I wasn't dragged through the mud while I was away.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Just the usual BBS drama. People get pissed from time-to-time and, instead of dealing with it, they bring it up in here.

freako104

Gonz said:
You're right, I'm Gonz the madman

as in the essay by Nietzsche(sp?) by the way i honestly did not know you and god almighty were the same although you have been very good on this site as keeping it entertaining. i think gonz/god almighty(whichever you prefer is how i will refer to you out of repsect) rocks.

kuulani

unclehobart said:
Dang... I missed a rather large amount of scuttle while I was away. Perhaps I should go back and see what went on. ... but that would take ages. I will just have to take it for granted that I wasn't dragged through the mud while I was away.

i'm surprised your ears weren't ringing the entire time you were away ;)

unclehobart

kuulani said:
unclehobart said:

i'm surprised your ears weren't ringing the entire time you were away ;)
My crotch was ringing... but I put it off to bad driving posture. Little did i know that it was my 'spidy sense' that was going off.

freako104

i didnt get a chance to ask this earlier and im going to seem like a dumbass as usual but what is trolling? i never heard that word before. other than troll as in the fantasy creatures.

unclehobart

troll
1. v.,n. [From the Usenet group alt.folklore.urban] To utter a posting on Usenet designed to attract predictable responses or flames; or, the post itself. Derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies" which in turn comes from mainstream "trolling", a style of fishing in which one trails bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The well-constructed troll is a post that induces lots of newbies and flamers to make themselves look even more clueless than they already do, while subtly conveying to the more savvy and experienced that it is in fact a deliberate troll. If you don't fall for the joke, you get to be in on it. See also YHBT. 2. n. An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1; regularly posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to a newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly creatures they are named after, they exhibit no redeeming characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of life on the net, as in, "Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll."

MuFu

Cretin

/kret'in/ or /kree'tn/ n. Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right. It has been observed that many American hackers tend to favor the British pronunciation /kret'in/ over standard American /kree'tn/; it is thought this may be due to the insidious phonetic influence of Monty Python's Flying Circus.

You guys say "kree'tn"?! HAHA... damn, I don't think I could take that seriously as an insult. :D