Jeslek - Banned..but who done it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freako104

a13antichrist said:
Can I please be branded? I've heard that can be kinky.. :D

That may or may not be saying a hell of a lot... :p
it is i know a girl who was into it :whip: :spank: i havent tried it yet tho :eh:

MrBishop

I've been in touch with him using other methods...he said something about a temporary ban based on his shit-disturbing. Said he never got a prior warning...just banned 'temporarily'...and never unbanned. I guess that temporariyl can mean a lot more than he expected.

I guess that he brought bad-karma on himself. Oh well...I suppose that if I really want to talk to him, I could always email back and forth...not as much fun as getting the whole crowd into the conv. , but better than nothing, eh?

Hopefully, I'll never get banned...frankly, it's one hell of a place to be at. Best damn BBS I've been in since GEnie's "Federation" game... (General Electric) - dates back to ASCII only internet...must be over 10 years ago now...

Huggies to all...and a few select gropes...just in case.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Was it him who polled what do you do with the product of your fapping? He was alright I guess

lacemyster

Jeslek was cool. He was always nice to me, even though he wanted to date me.......I liked the name "Jerrek" better for some weird reason. He'll be missed. :devious:

MuFu

He wanted to date me too. Slightly too weird and not funny at all, IMHO.

Then again I am biased - I don't like the guy.

Professur

MrBishop said:
Hopefully, I'll never get banned...frankly, it's one hell of a place to be at. Best damn BBS I've been in since GEnie's "Federation" game... (General Electric) - dates back to ASCII only internet...must be over 10 years ago now...

Changed your mind, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.