Jeslek

kuulani

lacemyster said:
I'm still calling you Jerrek :headbang:

I don't think i'll ever be used to your new name

you mean you weren't around for LL? That's okay, you don't have to get used to anything, he'll change his name as soon as you do :rolleyes:

lacemyster

kuulani said:
lacemyster said:
I'm still calling you Jerrek :headbang:

I don't think i'll ever be used to your new name

you mean you weren't around for LL? That's okay, you don't have to get used to anything, he'll change his name as soon as you do :rolleyes:

Please, I've been lacemyster for 2 years, I wouldn't want any other name

kuulani

I meant he'll change his name as soon as you get used to it ... not as soon as you change your name ... :tardbang:

BlurOfSerenity

i think i got here when he first became jerrek... i think...
i remember seing some LL posts and thinking.... "OH, so they ARE the same person??
but jeslek, you're always jerrek to me :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I merged the user accounts just fine but hadn't gotten to the point of updating the post count to reflect the combined totals. I thought you said you preferred your current postcount though :tardbang:

Jeslek

Banned
I am used to going with multiple identities... I have three different names in three different countries (and the passports reflect that).

Jeslek

Banned
No it isn't copyrighted... That costs money. Do you think the author would copyright everything? And even if it was copyrighted, it does not prevent someone from writing it on a piece of paper.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
No, it just gives the author some ammo to feed his lawyers. Whether they're high-powered and bloodthirsty is up to him and his wallet, though. :D

Professur

It is copyrighted. The publishing house copyrights every destinct article of every book, as a feature of the cover copyright. Chair, house and dog aren't destinct, but Balrog, Gimli, and Frodo are protected.

And you're allowed to write it, but you have to indicate that it is a protected article with the C logo. Similar to quoting someone as opposed to plagurizing them.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
No. I consider that unauthorized use of a copylefted marktrade. You are hereby under arrest. :tardbang: