Jeslek

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Nah. Teasing roosters and spheres just never really struck a chord for me. If you're into that kind of thing though, I'm pretty sure they'll have one or the other at a farm... whether it's the animal kind or the funny kind is up to you. :retard6:

Professur

If you arrest him, Fury, you have to house him, feed him, cloth him, bathe him (shudder), and *gulp* strip search him (gasp)

You sure you wanna arrest him?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not the one arresting him. I send the elite squad of the Cheese Justice Enforcement Agency after him. Of course, they're all robots, but what the hell, all my employees were executed for treason (bastards kept stealing my cheese)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Don't you know anything about my cheesy empire? The CJEA doesn't actually handle the cheese, they just handle the people who try to smuggle cheese or use it illegally. Besides, all cheese that is recovered by the CCSC (cheese crime scene cleanup) crew goes through the cheese sanitizer where basically it is zapped to a crisp and then fed back to the COS (cheesicular output system) which is a self-cleaning cheese processor. It recycles the material and outputs new cheese. Everything's automated now. No cheese ever gets stored or sold that has been handled by any person.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
LastLegionary said:
fury you make me hot and bothered now.
Hey, you're the one getting all horny over a team of smelly mean robots, it's not my problem. :lol:

75renegade

.............after readin' each an' every post in this thread........*askin' self, "was it REALLY worth it?"

Naw, it was jus' cheap entertainment...............I was bored:rolleyes: