Jet-Dry

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
So you put in the receptacle in the door of the dishwasher.

How does it get out of the door?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I assume there's a tube and a small hole somewhere near the bottom of the door

tonksy

Maybe it slowly bleeds into the water inlet area thingie. I know one load of Jet Dry is suppose to do ya for a long time so it must be slowly incorporated into each load somehow.

catocom

but how does it get out of the door? :confuse3:

The door either opens, or has holes in it I guess.
Mine has/does both. (as far as the tablets)
The jet-dry container has a tube with a check valve, that releases a certain amount at a time.
Where it comes out, depend on the make of the washer.

I didn't think about vinegar, but I do clean the coffee make with it,
so that does make since to use it in the washer too.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Everytime I see the title of this thread for some reason I think "Head-on, apply directly to the forehead" and it's driving me NUTS

woodman19_99

Everytime I see the title of this thread for some reason I think "Head-on, apply directly to the forehead" and it's driving me NUTS

I HATE THOSE FRIGGIN COMMERCRIALS!!! During Jepordy (sp?) and Wheel of Fortune every night!

"Apply directly to the forehead"

"Directly to the forehead?"

"No you f'ng ass clown, to your armpits! Didn't you hear us the first 30 times we friggin said it???"*

*that last line may have been modified slightly

unclehobart

That just means that the ad campaign worked. The jingle is now firmly afixed in your subconscious... for life.

Perhaps you can pettition the UN to draft a genocide resolution against them.

unclehobart

The way I understand it, there is a little tilt bucket within the mechanism that spits out a premeasured amount of rinse aid when the wash cycle is started. It feeds into a tube that slowly gravity feeds down to the bottom of the washer door and dribbles in somewhere during the rinse. Feel along the bottom of the inside of the washer door for various vents. Its probably coming out of one of those.