Jet-Dry

unclehobart

True... but you really don't want to deal with the elf division of the Teamsters when they get unhappy. Have you ever seen an elf picket line riot? Its not pretty.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I personally don't see how it could be all that bad...

frontalvr4.jpg

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I have threatened to take off and dismantle the door. If only I knew for sure that I wouldn't break it.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
It doesn't matter that much, let her be curious about it, if this gets solved we are onto how spray-cheese works.

BeardofPants

Well, ours has a rinse aid partition whereby it gets 'leaked' into the water thingie, in addition to a tablet compartment which opens mid-cycle.

chcr

Too cute for words
On a semi-related note, I found out last monthe that "real" philly cheese steak sandwiches are always made with Cheez-whiz. Not the same as aerosol cheese product but a related product to be sure.

In fact, by these guys' definition (and a lot of Philadelphians agree their family invented the sandwich), It's really a steak and cheez-whiz sandwich on a hard italian sub roll and you can get it "wid" or "widout" onions. They do admit there are a lot of pretenders that are edible.

tonksy

The whiz is what holds the mass of meat together. It gets all in the cracks and binds it nicely...I like mine "wid".

Inkara1

Most of the philly cheesesteaks I can ever find out here are "wid"... onions AND mushrooms. I hate mushrooms. :ick: