JJR out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlladinSane

"Account Temporarily Disabled
This account has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of this account and have questions about its status, please contact your provider's technical support staff.

Thank you for your understanding."

www.jjr512.com

?(

Q

That usually happens when he (or whomever is footing the bill) doesn't pay.

AlladinSane

From what I know the bills were paid, but Justin's changing address. Whatever went wrong I think we'll have to wait until he stablishes himself on new location...

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
yes it is true, i am out to take over every internet site on the planet. 1 site at a time

Actually i knew he was moving to a new apartment but hadnt heard he was moving from site5.

greenfreak

I'm confused, what would him moving to a new address have to do with the forums? I had my computer down for a month but my website was still up. :confuse3:

AlladinSane

sam I was referring to the apartment move, sorry if I didn't make myself clear.
Trish, he's out of internet connection for a while, so maybe he can't notice/be able to fix the problem for now, if it depends of a technical measure, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I was hoping someone of the staff would step in to clarify us...

greenfreak

AlladinSane said:
Trish, he's out of internet connection for a while, so maybe he can't notice/be able to fix the problem for now, if it depends of a technical measure, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I was hoping someone of the staff would step in to clarify us...

Ok, I see what you're saying, that's a good point. When Xi and OTC were down, JJR served as an information portal, maybe we can return the favor now. I don't know, though, if it is monetary, if that's going to be made public. Hasn't it always been something that was deal with among the mods? :shrug:

AlladinSane

greenfreak said:
When Xi and OTC were down, JJR served as an information portal, maybe we can return the favor now.
That's why I posted here, if one knows the e-mail address of Wetling, ash or catocom could please contact them? I was hoping Inky would see this but I'm not sure if he's still part of the high staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.