Screwing with the code...
Staff member
nobody believes me.... i am out to take over the internet

Attachments

• brainf.gif
    brainf.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 132

Q

are you gonna be taking over homedepot.com anytime soon? I want a new screen door, I'd like a nice fat discount. :D

greenfreak

You can't have my site. It means too much to me. *hugs site close to her bosom*

But if you take over Tiger Direct, can I get free stuff?? :D

Inkara1

AlladinSane said:
greenfreak said:
When Xi and OTC were down, JJR served as an information portal, maybe we can return the favor now.
That's why I posted here, if one knows the e-mail address of Wetling, ash or catocom could please contact them? I was hoping Inky would see this but I'm not sure if he's still part of the high staff...

As far as I know, I'm atill an assistant admin there. I don't get to do bulletin boards in general as often now, because of work and finals. In any event, although I was an assistant admin, I never got the FTP password or anything, so there's nothing I'd be able to do about it anyway.

BlurOfSerenity

hi, this is ash, aka jjr's sister.
lol, i just joined! yay! :D

but anyway, yes, as people have said, he's moved to a new appartment.
he hasnt got a phone line yet.
however, the other day he discovered (i forget how) that he could get a cable connection for free.... so i think he ought to be back in on the online world soon.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
ashr dont let on they think im taking over the internet...:cool:

Q the homedepot site is next in line.

PT didnt you know i already owned all those sites?:D

BlurOfSerenity

i dont think he is aware. he stopped by here last night, but i think it was still up-and-running then.
there's no way to contact him, but the second he calls somehow, or stops by again (hopefully soon), i'll most definitely tell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.