JJR out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJR512

You just don't go there...Not as Q, anyway. Yes, I do know about your other ID there. No, not that one, the other one. ...No, don't bother, I know.

As for fury...Well, I guess it's a good thing I check these things every now and then, as I had no idea until now it was fury. I'm a bit surprised, too, although perhaps I shouldn't be. I would think that, with the kind of position you are in here, fury, you of all people should understand the value of rules, so why would you violate them somewhere else? How would you feel, and what would you do, if someone came to OTC (if you have unlogged-in posting enabled anywhere) or to XiBase (if you still have unlogged-in posting enabled in the feedback forum there, which I know you at least did at one time, because that's where I got the idea from!) and took advantage of it?

I mean, good god, man. I was respecting the rules at XiBase probably before you ever even heard of XiBase. And I continued to at least try to respect the rules after you came along and started modifying them just to...well, I'm sure we don't need to go there. And I would still be respecting the rules of XiBase to this day if I hadn't been banned for what someone else did, a ban still in effect to this day even though it's pretty well known (to those who need to know) that I had nothing to do with it. And I've respected the rules here, as well.

Come on, fury: I thought we were all in a new era of peace and harmony. (And when peace and harmony aren't possible, I thought the attitude was supposed to be forget about it and ignore it, not stir it up.)

Do you really want to cause a regression?

Oh, and I guess I'll decide what to do with the IP ban based on the substance of fury's reply (if any).

HeXp£Øi±

Looks like the local gossip folks haven't been doing their job because i know absolutely nothing about any of this.
Thank goodness there's something interesting going on!

Q

JJR512 said:
You just don't go there...Not as Q, anyway. Yes, I do know about your other ID there. No, not that one, the other one.
How many posts does this other ID have? When was the last post?

JJR512

One post, a little more than seven months ago. Granted, not a very active ID...But given the fact that your last post as Q was about eight months earlier than that...Well, let's say I would find it difficult to believe that you avoid the place for eight months, then come over one day, see something you want to reply to, register a new ID so nobody knows it's you, post one reply, and never read back there again. In fact, after that one post under that alternate ID, I know you visited again after that, because even though your one post was seven months ago, I can tell you visited while logged in under that ID as recently as five months ago. I'm sure you realized to log out and have probably been back since. So don't say you "don't go there" and lie to the good people here.

And for the record I know who this alternate ID belongs to because the email address has your first initial and your last name and is at your ISP. So, unless someone in your area signed up with your ISP and got an email address like your name just so they could mess with my head, I'm just going to assume it's you. (Note that I am deliberately not posting the details; if you choose to do so, that's your decision. I'll say what type of info I have but I will not reveal personal information without approval.)

no no, keep this outa my yard, don't want these problems spreading over here thank you.

lock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.