just an immature pain

breaky

but not right now, i've till got 2 beers to go, so i'll talk to myself some more instead, now i have done bugger all today, i've only stepped out of the house a couple of times and that was just to get beer and go to the doctors...........the weird part is that the doctor hugged me!!!!!!! not what i was expecting at all, a person who has given me a pap smear gives me a hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

breaky

re : an immature pain

well the doctor was quite helpful, in a way. i am kinda freaked out about spending 16-20 hours on a plane and so i asked if there was anything i could do to stop me freaking out, and she says "take a couple of valium, i'll give you another prescription", now that wasn't what i was really expecting at all. i thought perhaps some deep breathing exercises or something but no.......drugs were her solution:disgust2:.......i think i'm seeing the wrong doctor

breaky

OH I'M FEELING ALOT BETTER NOW, i'm approaching the eight beer mark and everything is seeming fine!:winkkiss:

breaky

the necessity of beer to make everything seem alright is a terrible way to live, but screw it, i'm a degenerate, and i know it. i love what i do though. and i love the people i have met through doing what i do, i think this is where i belong, doing nothing but hopefully making a difference in someones life by getting them to think about what is exactly going on

AlphaTroll

What's to think about? You're drinking beer & posting on the net. Don't exactly know if that makes a difference in my life, because I've also posted while completely sloshed.

Then again I suppose it does sort of mean that I'm not the only one who does these type of things :shrug:

No need to apologise to anyone about it either IMO, just enjoy it.

breaky

i am, and i will continue to do so until i get kicked off, dragonstars lack of control of her friends was pathetic really, i should have just kept talking to my beer instead of my friends

breaky

dragonstar - breaky, without the friend intrusion, and so this way i get to really let my mind roll and the thoughts flow. they don't seems to be doing to well though. does no one understand my thinking or am i just really stupid?

breaky

going to have to brush my teeth now and jump into bed, alone:crying4: well it's better than with a complete idiot i suppose

freako104

Re: re : an immature pain

Philly said:
i isnt 21 yet........... *sad face*

and? sweety when i was in HS i got drunk at a friends house if i went there(usually was there when there wasnt school). just find a friend whos of age and have a party

breaky

freako104 said:
and? sweety when i was in HS i got drunk at a friends house if i went there(usually was there when there wasnt school). just find a friend whos of age and have a party
my place was usually the place we got drunk at, every weekend, even if i felt like crap, then the following night would be a different form of intoxication at another friends house

Philly

freako104 said:
my friends are boring

breaky

Philly said:
my friends are boring
you could always try buying some new ones babe, or make friends with the freakiest person in your area, chances are they'll have their finger on the pulse of decadence

Philly

breaky said:
you could always try buying some new ones babe, or make friends with the freakiest person in your area, chances are they'll have their finger on the pulse of decadence
i just started college in september so its looking good........