just an immature pain

breaky

so i guess it'd now just me here, hmmmm, unless i want my name on every thread i guess it's back to talking to myself :lol: back on the roof again, please don't take the ladder away

breaky

yes i am, why is that so strange? australians do exist somewhere on this planet, though i feel they tend to seem rather stupid (no offense intended to any aus people reading) ;)

freako104

breaky said:
oh ok, thanks:winkkiss: i'll just let it go and whoever feels like it can just jump on in, boredom thread for when you have no one to talk to, surely someone would respond, eventually*poke*i think i've got something in my eye

sorry ill try not to do that again ;)

breaky

freako104 said:
sorry ill try not to do that again ;)
just aim a bit better next time babe :winkkiss: i'm sick of having to wash out my eyes due to your lack of self control and total misinterpretation of spacial matters and physics :p bugger it, i'll just lick up the mess:brow:

Arris

breaky said:
just aim a bit better next time babe :winkkiss: i'm sick of having to wash out my eyes due to your lack of self control and total misinterpretation of spacial matters and physics :p bugger it, i'll just lick up the mess:brow:

Um what???????????

Arris

Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.Click.Click.Click.Click.Click.Click.Click.Click.Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.
Klunk.
Click.

AlphaTroll

Almost there.....click faster......faster.....not that fast!

OK, a little to the left.....almost......click dammit, click!

Arris

lick.
lick.
lick.
lick.
lick.
lick.
lick.
lick.
lick.
lick.
lick.
lick.
lick.lick.lick.lick.lick.lick.lick.lick.lick.lick.
lick.
lick.
lick.
lick.
Nibble.
lick.