Just Testing My vB Code

Professur

Toolbox, I don't hate any bikes. I hate what people do with them. And as a rider myself, what you say about stopping on a dime is :bs:. At that speed, the slightest imperfection in the roadsurface will break your tires free and you'll never regain traction. But frankly, if you want to pull that on a clear, empty road, go right ahead. But is there really any road that empty? No intersections? No insects, birds, or animals that might intersect your path? I've taken a dragonfly off the helmet at 60MPH and it made my eyes water. A bird at that speed would be lethal. And what happens then? Centrifigal force will keep your bike upright and moving for how long? An unguided missle.

When you have an accident, I hope not being able to ride again is all you have to worry about.

BlurOfSerenity

i hate those bikes (or some riders of them, as i should say), because sometimes i'm just trying to drive my car, and i want to change lanes, or maneouver my vehicle in some reasonable way, and i check my mirrors, i look behind me, check my blindspots... it's safe... turnsignal... i'm about to change my lane, and then ZOOOOOOOOM!!!! this bike comes out of fucking nowhere, and is gone before i can register in my mind that Very Bad Things almost happened.
and i'm just like, "ok don't come out of fucking nowhere kthanks"
this has happened to me many times and i think people who do that should have their bikes and testicles/ovaries taken from them.