peterska2

because when I go to use it and geta message to say that I can't I get all of a puzzle so have to send a PM instead and sometimes you just really want to say something quick and snappy. I don't use it a lot but when I do it is usually put tom good use

SexyBoo

tommyj27 said:
i have a good use? :confuse3:
Good one tom! :rofl4:

I would love for ka to have karma giving powers back - she is always good about giving me a little every now and then! :winkkiss:

tonksy

i give out a good bit of karma...alot of times i go to give it and can't because i have to spread it around more first. i can say it's happened to like 3 or 4 different people i've gone to give karma to...i guess i'm loose with my karma...isn't that the other side of karma whore? karma slut!!

tonksy

SCORE!
so i suppose i should just say for the record, in case anyone has forgotten their sense of humor at home, it's just alittle joke carried over from another thread.

tonksy

silly bleach! your FAQ is at the top of the page.

AT, i thought if i associated karma with sex he might remember to give it out...especially if he's been drinking, you know...

AlphaTroll

tommyj27 said:
me too :brow:

edit: quoted the wrong post :retard:

No worries - all this faqqing is rather exciting and I have been told I'm a master faqqer, so we can't blame you for being nervous ;)

You're not a premature efaqqulator are you? :winkkiss: