AlphaTroll

tonks said:
silly bleach! your FAQ is at the top of the page.

AT, i thought if i associated karma with sex he might remember to give it out...especially if he's been drinking, you know...

Yer a clever woman tonksy.......very clever indeed :D

Oz

tonks said:
silly bleach! your FAQ is at the top of the page....

you could have at least applied a lil' linkage.........my mother would be ashamed of me :crying3:

bleach
free and easy

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The karma system is not an extension to the PM system. Repeat, the karma system is NOT an extension to the PM system.

If you'd like to say something quick and snappy, you've got instant messengers out the wazoo (MSN, AIM, Yahoo, ICQ).

peterska2

Yes but If someone has cheered you up with a post and you want to give them some karma for it and just say thanks then why not? Esp if you are feeling low and someone says something really unexpected and nice

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If you will begin using the karma system like it was intended, then your privileges can be reinstated. However, keep in mind there are alternatives when all you want to say is a quick hey. Giving a post good karma for cheering you up with it is perfectly OK.

peterska2

fury said:
If you will begin using the karma system like it was intended, then your privileges can be reinstated. However, keep in mind there are alternatives when all you want to say is a quick hey. Giving a post good karma for cheering you up with it is perfectly OK.

that is how I intent to use it.

I just didn't explain it very well before