Kiddies' spinoff of thread 'Hasta la Vista'

Cerise

Re: Hasta la Vista

Wow, I've never seen this side of you before. I like it and whole heartedly agree.

I still find it..........bizarre............that a woman would think that a man verbally abusing, even tho it is the internet, another woman, appealing.

:shrug:

Professur

I still find it..........bizarre............that a woman would think that a man verbally abusing, even tho it is the internet, another woman, appealing.

If you find that abusive, you've obviously led a sheltered life.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef

and everyone knows there are no women on the internet!!! :eek3:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member

It has nothing to do with man vs woman. It has to do with protecting this site and what it was meant to be and not letting anyone ruin that for us. In his words Inky is standing up for me and everyone else who remembers this board for what it was in the beginning and wish it was that way again.

Inkara1

When all else fails, play the gender card. Typical liberal bullshit.

Cerise

Oh, good. I'm glad it was just an instance of being a "fine, upstanding young man" and that language is acceptable to you. For a minute there I was afraid it was representative of someone who didn't complete their court-ordered anger management class. :shrug:

Professur

Well, let's see if you've got a valid complaint in the first place, shall we?

Maybe because you're (singular-directed at Cerise) trying to use it as a crutch so you and Spike and Jim(plural) and on and on can just sit there with your(plural) fucking bullshit all fucking day long, accomplishing fucking shit and annoying the shit out of the rest of us. Instead, we'll see nothing but "message blocked because ¨'XXXXX'(plural) is on your ignore list" 50,000,000,000 fucking times and nothing else in any thread anywhere. All we've had here is you people(plural) dumping shit out of your(plural) mouths over and over and over again. Your(singular-directed at Cerise) suggestion is no better than people building luxury high-rise condos next to an airport and then bitching over and over and over again until the airport, which was there first, gets shut down. You're(singular-directed at Cerise) asking someone like me, who has six years at this board and 8 1/2 years with the core members here dating back to Hardware Central and jjr512.com, to have to make changes to accommodate you and the other newcomers(plural). Fuck that(first explicative not used as an adjective, but still not directed at a person).

On a side note... you haven't changed Spike's mind about any single fucking thing, and he hasn't changed yours or jim's, etc. Maybe it's time for all of you to weigh the cost-benefit ratio. I did so, if you'll notice I don't engage anyone in debates in the RW forum anymore. Even a rat eventually learns that pressing the button and getting zapped with 5,000 volts sucks and will eventually stop doing it.

Sorry Cerise. I'm seeing absolutely noting in there that in any way violates the AUP that you, Inky and everyone else agreed to. Indeed, he seems to have gone out of his way to avoid making that post a personal attack on anyone, least of all you. Not that I expect any less from a professional journalist.

Inkara1

Aw, shit! I said the fuck word on the internet! I must have Tourette's or something!

Oh, wait, I actually do.

So since the gender card didn't work, let's play the "such foul language" card. I eagerly await what's next. :lurk:

Inkara1

Ah... haven't been paying that much attention to the RW threads so I'd missed that little nugget of joy.

spike

That's the part you don't understand. There are lurkers here all of the time and they see the innanity of post such as Spike's -- which by the way the list I posted were all his -- and they don't want to come into a place where the "debate" is made up nearly exclusively of snappy one liners.

See Jimbo, you're showing a big part of the problem. You are almost completely incapable of having a discussion without resorting to insults. You just did it again.

How do you think you would have done in a debate wherein the contention was "John Walker has done nothing wrong"? That would be the so-called "American Taliban" John Walker. How do you think someone of the caliber of Spike would have handled it?

Your question doesn't even make any sense and yet you've tried to slip in an insult again.

When are you going to figure out that throwing around random childish insults doesn't make a debate?

It's posts like these that devolve the discussions into petty insult tantrums. Can you just not help yourself at all? Grow up already.