*knock knock knock*

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I've been in idle mode lately, it seems like I have nothing at all to tell.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Don't *peek*, *post*.

If it's boring, post something to liven it up.

Too busy to post?

Idle hands are the devils work (someting like that). Post, then the devil will be kept at bay.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I've come to realize that nothing I post here is going to improve my overall life...when life is good do I want ot share that with you guys? Yes...when I have a problem do I value the input of most of you? yes...is there anything I can post here that will inturn make my life better? nope...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Wrong, my connection is too slow to watch YouTube videos...I need to switch to primus...

:mope:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Actually, I searched for Fran watched a couple of vids and one of those linked to that one. In all honestly the caption caught my attention, but the clip is funny nonetheless :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I've pulled a Prof with some old threads...I've done my part...I'm going to bed now...

TexasRaceLady

Been busy ---- not sure doing what, but, damn, the days just fly by.

We've had a lot of rain since Janurary, with more coming, that I've already had to mow the pasture TWICE ! ! Last year, it was June before I did the first cut.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I've been doing nothing in particular. Just sporadic appearances on the internet, moving a site here and there. Working my ass off at school, and failing generally, but at least I know some stuff.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Been busy ---- not sure doing what, but, damn, the days just fly by.

We've had a lot of rain since Janurary, with more coming, that I've already had to mow the pasture TWICE ! ! Last year, it was June before I did the first cut.

Buy a few sheep...:devious:

Professur

You fucking hypocrite. She has sheep on her lawn, and it's to save mowing. I've got sheep on mine, and everyone asks what time the orgy's at.

fuck you.