Krispy Kreme madness

valkyrie

Every Saturday, when I was just knee high to a grasshopper, my Nana would take me to the local Krispy Kreme and we'd pick up donuts for my Pampa and the rest of us. It was a set rule that no one touched Pampa's donuts, or he'd sulk for the rest of the day. :D

BeardofPants

Oz said:
:alienhuh:

I gotta try those things.......I wouldn't que that long for anything less than a blowjob and beer....
Nah, they're not that great oz. :eh: My friend from germany was nuts over them, since they don't have 'em in Germany, so she had them for breakfast, lunch, and tea when she was over here, and she made me try 'em. Sugary, fatty, and everything I DON'T like in a snack. :sick:

valkyrie

To tell you the truth... I'm not a big donut fan anymore. I haven't eaten one in years, literally. I don't like all the fat and sugar. However, as far as donuts go, Krispy Kreme donuts are the king of donuts. They're the best tasting donuts I've ever eaten.

kuulani

Oz said:
:alienhuh:

I gotta try those things.......I wouldn't que that long for anything less than a blowjob and beer....

if i had a choice though, i'd go for the job & beer ... tastes great, less filling ;)

Sharky

Tomorrow is Doughnut Day! :cool:

Every Thursday, one of the ink vendors' reps stops by to take the week's ink order, and he always brings a dozen dozen (cannot use the word "gross" in conjunction with Krispy Kreme) doughnuts. Glazed, grape jam filled, raspberry filled, chocolate covered cream filled, etc, etc. :licklips: