Laura Bush supports gay marriage...hilarity ensues

spike

You might have checked an ad under the first post. The site is laid out weird.

First post:

Laura Bush announces her support for gay marriage on Larry King.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtNabdDx_mU

Then the comments get more and more ridiculous.

She might as well advocate being allowed to marry the pet poodle. Just as illegitimate.

So you agree with those that want to force their perverted morality on the rest of society? No one was beating down the doors of these perverted people but their agenda is to force people to have to accept their perversions.

They should leave our lives and our childrens lives alone!!!! Stop their fascist agenda to force their perverted morality on others in society. There is no right to have others aassociate with them or to accept their perverted behvior.

Laura Bush just lost some of the respect I had for her.

I believe she is United Methodist, a denomination that openly supports sodomy and Marxism.

You are brain dead or a deliberate liar. George Bush is most assuredly a conservative in every sense of the word.
:laugh:

catocom

I still had a little respect for her, until she opened her mouth.
Now I just feel the 'duped' wound opening back up from what George did.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
GW did nothing. He told you who he was, from the beginning. If it hadn't been for his handling of the war on terror, I'd have not supported much of his Presidency. His domestic policy (save the tax cuts) was atrocious.

I do believe he spent his entire time in office doing his best to stop additional terrorism. He succeeded & for that I will always support him.

As for his wife, I respect her & her right to have an opinion tha differs from mine.

spike

GW did nothing.

??? He did lots of shit.

If it hadn't been for his handling of the war on terror, I'd have not supported much of his Presidency.

His handling of the war on terror was atrocious. We wasted a ton of lives and money in Iraq instead of going after the terrorists. Fucking ridiculous.

His domestic policy (save the tax cuts) was atrocious.

The tax cuts were not paid for and was a horrendous idea. Ran our debt up like crazy.

" * The Bush tax cuts have contributed to revenues dropping in 2004 to the lowest level as a share of the economy since 1950, and have been a major contributor to the dramatic shift from large projected budget surpluses to projected deficits as far as the eye can see.
* The tax cuts have conferred the most benefits, by far, on the highest-income households — those least in need of additional resources — at a time when income already is exceptionally concentrated at the top of the income spectrum.
* The design of these tax cuts was ill-conceived, resulting in significantly less economic stimulus than could have been accomplished for the same budgetary cost. In part because the tax cuts were not as effective as alternative measures would have been, job creation during this recovery has been notably worse than in any other recovery since the end of World War II."

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=1811

I do believe he spent his entire time in office doing his best to stop additional terrorism.

He didn't give a shit or he would have went after the terrorists instead of invading Iraq. I didn't even need ID to cross the border into the country years after the attacks.

As for his wife, I respect her & her right to have an opinion tha differs from mine.[/QUOTE]

catocom

Opening her mouth about equal rights for gays is what did it for you?

oh no.
It was most of what she revealed about her.
Her book had some disturbing stuff to from what I've heard about.

I am probably more along the lines of her stance on abortion though.

She just not the person I thought, much.

valkyrie

oh no.
It was most of what she revealed about her.
Her book had some disturbing stuff to from what I've heard about.

I am probably more along the lines of her stance on abortion though.

She just not the person I thought, much.
Disturbing stuff? Like what? She did a chick? Two dudes? What? Tell!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

spike

Blah blah blah...been there done that

Yeah, there was no Bush hate speech. It's well documented that he invaded Iraq wasting many lives and tons of money instead of focusing on the threat.

Let's make this simple. Tax cuts are not "paid for".

Sure they are. You pay for them by reducing the budget to account for the loss of tax money.

Spending is "paid for". Do less of it & there can be more, and larger, tax cuts. The (R)'s didn't do a great job of cutting spending ('cept when Willie was in office) but the (D)'s greatly enhanced spending.

So, the blame for not enough cash was the (D) Congress.

No, the tax cuts were enacted in 2001. That was not a (D) Congress.

catocom

Disturbing stuff? Like what? She did a chick? Two dudes? What? Tell!

In her book she tells about when she killed a guy in a car wreak, but
somewhat plays it off to 'road conditions, nighttime, stop sign...'
I won't make a total judgment on that one, but I wonder how that family feels about it, and other questions.

I won't go into all of it, but one other thing I'd like to know is what she
knows about GW's goings on in the 'skull and crossbones', and it's known
she has ties to the 'council on foreign affairs'.

valkyrie

In her book she tells about when she killed a guy in a car wreak, but
somewhat plays it off to 'road conditions, nighttime, stop sign...'
I won't make a total judgment on that one, but I wonder how that family feels about it, and other questions.

I won't go into all of it, but one other thing I'd like to know is what she
knows about GW's goings on in the 'skull and crossbones', and it's known
she has ties to the 'council on foreign affairs'.
Ah... I was hoping for some real dirt.

Now I have this nasty vision in my mind of GW riding Laura hard, doggy style. Leather and whips involved. Gross.