Legally Armed Man Protesting at 0bama Townhall

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
yuh-ugh

If they're watching you they're not infinging on your rights but you sure have no privacy.

Cerise

What are they looking for when they search anyone?

I would suspect they try to find illegal drugs or weapons. Unless they have been watching you and they suspect something else. :shrug:

I never have worry to about getting stopped and searched. Hmm. Do you have an 0bama sticker on your car??

You should call the ACLU. Sounds like a case of profiling. Driving-while-librul.

:rofl3:

2minkey

bootlicker
how could they pin anything on an upright law abiding teetotaling loyal american christian woman?

garrison_Death_Camp_400.jpg

valkyrie

Bullshit.

Warrantless wiretapping and the right not to be held indefinitely without trial spring to mind pretty quick.

Due process used to be nice.
Thank you! This was my response as well. :cool4:

Our beloved 4th Amendment...
Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
:worship:
Love it or leave it... motherfuckers! (That means all you assholes trying to violate my rights!)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Thank you! This was my response as well. :cool4:

Our beloved 4th Amendment...

:worship:
Love it or leave it... motherfuckers! (That means all you assholes trying to violate my rights!)

The 4th covers what the government has to do in order to secure a warrant against you as opposed to just wandering in & looking around. It is not a right to privacy (which, on the surface would be a great right but is impossible if there are to be laws.)

Cerise

I am not worrying. I am recognizing the rights that have been lost and encouraging their return.

How encouraged are you by this?

President Obama has sought to maintain several Bush administration national security policies that he opposed during the presidential campaign.

The latest is wiretapping.

Obama strongly backs the secret wiretapping program started by President George W. Bush, a White House lawyer told a federal judge in San Francisco Wednesday.

I'll refer them back to you.

I don't think you can run them in circles. It's up to them. :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Let's say you murder a child. You bury that child in your basement. If you had a right to privacy, nobody could search your home without your consent.

Let's say you murder a child. You bury that child in your basement. If you had a right to privacy, nobody could search your home without your consent.

Do the words probable cause mean anything to you? Well as per the "patriot" (ignorant sheeple) act, they don't need it anymore....

That is not to say most folks are getting screwed out of constitutional rights, it just means if they want to they can screw you out of your constitutional rights.

But then I suppose if it originated with Bush it is saving our ass like it or not huh?

2minkey

bootlicker
ummm, right gonz.

weak.

golly, you have the right to free speech unless you put others in danger hey we're right back to yelling "fire" in a crowded theater.