lesie i am not very happy

paul_valaru said:
lets see that side then.

well startgiving me "SOME" good karma then :D , , i did, i am the only one that know, that tweaks the fans, i do, that is very smart, my mom has a fan, thast is 14 years old, that found in the garbage, i know how to keep things alive for long time, just like i have a 1980's fan, that was alsmost dead hard stiff, buti tweaked it, and now it is some stiff, but it works alot better :swing: , so aks me MOST things about fans, and ask me thing about WIndows XP pro, or 2000 pro :)

becuase now indays fans by "stock" are not very durable, :(, but i know how to take fans and make then last a loing time, sicne my mom has a 4 year old honeywell that i tweaked, and it ist still goin like brand new, since the avg fan age that i find in the garge now indays is 2002-2003, or 2000, that is dead as a dornnail, so when ever i buy a brand new, fan, i always take all the ooil out in back under near where the "oscille" knob is, also it is a little more noise but not much, it is nautral "fan motor" , the oil "lags" the motor it makes it work harder, :crying4:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
alright, why do infrared monitor service needs terminal server services?, that's something that just pisses me off.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
crystal scan said:
well startgiving me "SOME" good karma then :D , , i did, i am the only one that know, that tweaks the fans, i do, that is very smart, my mom has a fan, thast is 14 years old, that found in the garbage, i know how to keep things alive for long time, just like i have a 1980's fan, that was alsmost dead hard stiff, buti tweaked it, and now it is some stiff, but it works alot better :swing: , so aks me MOST things about fans, and ask me thing about WIndows XP pro, or 2000 pro :)

I actually did swipe you with some positive karma, in hopes that little green dot would make you want more green dots.

so, how do you fix a fan that no longer oscilates, and why fans? how did you get into that?

Luis G said:
alright, why do infrared monitor service needs terminal server services?, that's something that just pisses me off.

because it has to have something to connect to :confused: , i amnot storng in termial sevrver, but i am more of a "performance tweak" i got my dell dimension 8200 down to 11 processes ideling , well it does not go online so that helps :D

paul_valaru said:
I actually did swipe you with some positive karma, in hopes that little green dot would make you want more green dots.

so, how do you fix a fan that no longer oscilates, and why fans? how did you get into that?

does the lilttle "knob" in back turn round, or is it a square know?, try to open the back , with a screw driver, there is a little hole, that there is a screw, to unscrew, also how old is the fan :confused: , the oil could be all dryed up , in side you will see where the knob lead to when you take off the back :) , turn i on with the back off, with the knob down to see what to what it does :confused:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
crystal scan said:
does the lilttle "knob" in back turn round, or is it a square know?, try to open the back , with a screw driver, there is a little hole, that there is a screw, to unscrew, also how old is the fan :confused: , the oil could be all dryed up , in side you will see where the knob lead to when you take off the back :) , turn i on with the back off, with the knob down to see what to what it does :confused:

will try tomorrow, it is midnight here, and I got 2 sickies sleeping on the couch.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I just have one question, are you from the US, really? I mean is English your first language? I'm fairly certain my ten year old makes more sense than you when he types.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
crystal scan said:
can i have some more good karama :D

i already hit you with karma, so i can't hit you again until i spread it around.

and also, the quickest way to NOT get karma is to ask for it.

hey Paul can you find me a "fan collector" or something like that, a forum that is somewhat acitve :swing: , i don't want anything thing that is dead :)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
crystal scan said:
hey Paul can you find me a "fan collector" or something like that, a forum that is somewhat acitve :swing: , i don't want anything thing that is dead :)

google it, I know nothing about fan collecting.