lesie i am not very happy

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
crystal scan said:
ok :) , i can teach you if you want, since each fan make say and look the same, but each fan has its own peronity :swing:

don't think it is my personal cup of tea.

not big at collecting things at all, and I only fix things when I have to.

paul_valaru said:
don't think it is my personal cup of tea.

not big at collecting things at all, and I only fix things when I have to.

well i can teach how to fix fans to a certain degree, :) , now i can not bring a fan that is 100% dead, buti can fix a fan that makes "nose" and stiff" if it is turned off intime before the motor burns up :swing:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
crystal scan said:
well i can teach how to fix fans to a certain degree, :) , now i can not bring a fan that is 100% dead, buti can fix a fan that makes "nose" and stiff" if it is turned off intime before the motor burns up :swing:

I have taken them apart before. and oiled, and bent the blades for more air...that didn't work at all.

paul_valaru said:
I have taken them apart before. and oiled, and bent the blades for more air...that didn't work at all.

:hmm: the was then fan "complety" dead or just made a small noise and stuff? and oiling is a dad thing :eek2: , i take alll of my oild out when i first but the fan :)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
crystal scan said:
:hmm: the was then fan "complety" dead or just made a small noise and stuff? and oiling is a dad thing :eek2: , i take alll of my oild out when i first but the fan :)

uh,, the blades hit the wire mesh...and exploded sorta

paul_valaru said:

bedning the blade makes more work on the motor :crying4: , when you buy your next desk or stand fan, before you turn it on, tkae the back off, and take out all the oil :swing: in back where the "osclill" knob" since that will make the fan last a long time since oild works the motor down the longer it is in there :crying4: , that is why it is "" whipser quiet" bull crap :mad: and that ""whisper quite"" crap also kills the fan alot sooner also :crying4:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
crystal scan said:
no the one where when you buy a new fan :lol2: :)

well the old one is working fine, except no ocilation, so no need to replace it, and I am hot, she gets cold,. so pointing it at me at night works great.

paul_valaru said:
well the old one is working fine, except no ocilation, so no need to replace it, and I am hot, she gets cold,. so pointing it at me at night works great.

ok :) , the reason why your old fan is still alive is :swing: , that fans from 1991 and older use the "back" oil which does not get nearly as stiff as the "yellow" oil, my moms 14 year old fan had the black oil :D , or most of it is out, all of it is off the little thingy, that makes the blade turn :) , so it is like brand new, except the oscille is slow and, weak, i am constentlyt working on that :) , i just reall ystart to tweak with in the last 2-3 years :)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
crystal scan said:
ok :) , the reason why your old fan is still alive is :swing: , that fans from 1991 and older use the "back" oil which does not get nearly as stiff as the "yellow" oil, my moms 14 year old fan had the black oil :D , or most of it is out, all of it is off the little thingy, that makes the blade turn :) , so it is like brand new, except the oscille is slow and, weak, i am constentlyt working on that :) , i just reall ystart to tweak with in the last 2-3 years :)

if you like tweaking, and fans, why don't you try your hand at custom computer case design?

all about airflow and good looks, lots of interest, lots of forums, and once you are free some of the other sub forums must have threads about it.

paul_valaru said:
if you like tweaking, and fans, why don't you try your hand at custom computer case design?

all about airflow and good looks, lots of interest, lots of forums, and once you are free some of the other sub forums must have threads about it.
:confused: ii am a crap my hands don't work as well my mind does :crying4: , so i can't draw worth shite :crying4:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
crystal scan said:
good night Paul :wavery: i need to :rfap: since i have done it in 24 hours :crying4: :brush:

and you where doing so good, ruining it buy letting us know you masterbatory habits.

HomeLAN

A few things -

Leslie didn't restrict you to this forum. That decision was made by a group of staff members, and she was simply the one who delivered the message.

You have choices. You can become a contributing member (i.e., something other than the horny, useless crap you've been throwing out here to date), stop stalking the female members, and act like a human being. That will, in time, get you out of here. Or, you can continue to act like an idiot, and you will eventually find yourself banned. Your choice.

As for the karma, I think you're right. I personally (not speaking as a moderator here) believe this has become a lynch mob on that front, and that ought to stop. OTOH, you've done very little to earn good karma. See the paragraph abve on just how to do that.

It's all up to you, CS. Always has been.