Leslie & co

Status
Not open for further replies.

tank girl

Why is it that administrators like Gonz get to disperse bad karma, uneccesarily to one member they don't like one after the other (in this case 7 within 5 minutes?) just for the sake of the fact he doesn't like me?

Do I need any further evidence of being unfairly treated or will he get away with it again, since he has the 'power' to do so.

nice custom title 1/14/05 05:57pm I forgot you can't see....the last 6 karmas have been provided by Gonz
nice custom title 1/14/05 05:56pm you said it yourself
remember 1/14/05 05:55pm boring
Rhetoric 1/14/05 05:54pm rhetoric is all you provide
thoughts 1/14/05 05:54pm no original thoughts? I didn't think so.

I have agreed to tone down my posts and will try not to 'insult' anyone, if I can help it...and the posts that he got trigger happy on contained nothing I would consider offensive to him - they provided nothing but a chance to exploit the opportunity to click and give me bad karma+++ because he doesn't like me and what I believe in.

I don't really care about the bad karma - its the way it is being used that bothers me.

IDLEchild

Re: Leslie

Um...they are just harmless red dots. They don't hold any restrictive powers if you get too many, nothing of the sort. They are the digital version of a "bad look" or "negative stares"....ergo...

....why do you care?

If he is guilty of what you say his then he ends up looking mighty foolish for doing what he does.

This whole karma system needs to be dispersed of in the first place.

I oughta give you negative karma just for this thread. *bad stare* :mad:

tank girl

:lol:you're right, I don't care ...I just wanted to raise attention to the abuse - and you're right, it does make him look pretty pathetic. I should thank him, He's given me the ammo to prove it.

perhaps this is even more reason why the system should be scrapped alltogether.

I don't need bad karma to know that GONZ is giving me an uninterrupted bad stare :rolleyes: its seems to be the consequence for anyone who happens to not agree with his almighty p.o.v :shrug:

I don't really care about the bad karma - its the way it is being used that bothers me.

IDLEchild

tank girl said:

It is the way the doritos chips are used by me that bothers me....it is the way the world runs that bothers everyone. It is the way certain things that don't happen that bothers us all.....take solice in the fact that your right to express your ideas isn't hindered in anyway.

Trust me, this is a battle you won't win and this is a battle not worth winning.

tank girl

IDLEchild said:
It is the way the doritos chips are used by me that bothers me....it is the way the world runs that bothers everyone. It is the way certain things that don't happen that bothers us all.....take solice in the fact that your right to express your ideas isn't hindered in anyway.

Trust me, this is a battle you won't win and this is a battle not worth winning.

I never set out to win any battles. I'm a pacifist :lol:

Besides, I think the odds are kinda against me, don't you?

I just thought I'D WHINGE ABOUT IT....since the lobby appears to be the place to do it.

and you'd have to agree, 7 bad karmas for nothing in 5 mins is childish - even by my standards :rolleyes:

HeXp£Øi±

These...

:utredeem:

do more damage than karma.

If karma is being used to boost ones ego or piss them off then it's serving its purpose. It certainly isn't an accurate judge of character.

tonksy

BeardofPants said:
*wants to comment on how childishly everyone is behaving but can't really be arsed

[sings]why don't we do it in the road.....[/sings]
yup.....but for the life of me i can't understand why people stick around only to be constantly reminded of how people dislike them.

AlphaTroll

tonksy said:
yup.....but for the life of me i can't understand why people stick around only to be constantly reminded of how people dislike them.

1. Because we can.
2. Because we like butterflies.
3. Because the earth is not completely round after all.
4. Because when people say 'the days are not getting any longer you know" they are lying.
5. Because Mountain Dew looks like camel pee.
6. Because our bras chafe.
7. Because we can't spell 'chafe'.
8. Because the grass is green and the sky is blue.
9. Because the hole in the ozone will never be whole and now the sheep in NZ are giving red wool, which has sent the market for red dye no. 5 falling through the floor.
10. Because the voices tell us to.

Oh wait...this doesn't apply to me......everyone loves me....especially me :lloyd:

staffrodore

tonksy said:

And because it makes me fully appreciate the people who are close and special to me.

ClaireBear

Banned
tonksy said:

But if Gonz left... who would Admin for us? :p ;)

TG... I've already commented on certain individuals unsuitablity before... you get ignored... its usually best just to put up and shut up and ride out the rapids...

Personally I don't much mind you... your posts certainly wake the sleeping around here... as long as I'm not personally involved or the target of your supposed offensive remarks!

AlphaTroll

I don't know TG at all...must have been after my time...(flippen hell now I feel old)....just seems to me if you can dish it out you should be able to take it too.

ClaireBear

Banned
AlphaTroll said:
I don't know TG at all...must have been after my time...(flippen hell now I feel old)....just seems to me if you can dish it out you should be able to take it too.

Wise words AT...

But what if you personally don't know you're dishing it?

Suddenly its like people are a hurting you for no good reason... so you retaliate and it gets worse...

If TG wasn't aware of the "ettiquete" around here "everyone's wrong unless you're Gonz or a zillionth post member" then a slip up was bound to happen...

I made the same mistake... most places cut Newbs some slack... here we just cut you! ;)

ResearchMonkey

Oh CB, quit with the rescuing/codependant behavior. She knows, she has stated that shes a troll ....about a half dozen times or so.

AlphaTroll

ClaireBear said:
Wise words AT...

Suddenly its like people are a hurting you for no good reason... so you retaliate and it gets worse...

If TG wasn't aware of the "ettiquete" around here "everyone's wrong unless you're Gonz or a zillionth post member" then a slip up was bound to happen...

I made the same mistake... most places cut Newbs some slack... here we just cut you! ;)

There used to be an acceptable behaviour thingamabobby...I think...couldn't be arsed to look...but it was there - it's kinda self explanatory.

And if you're in constant shite for summin, chances are you are doing something wrong & you know it....just being obtuse of whatever that big English word is for people who are hardegat :shrug:

ClaireBear

Banned
ResearchMonkey said:
Oh CB, quit with the rescuing/codependant behavior. She knows, she has stated that shes a troll ....about a half dozen times or so.

Really? :eek:

I tend to ignore her posts! :brush: :swing: :lol2:

I just thought she was a kindred... how wrong can you be!

note to self: Must stop being nice

ResearchMonkey

ClaireBear said:

Bingo-

.......there is no mistake, she has repeatedly stated it as such, then repeated it again incase we didn't hear it the first time. Check her title-thingy ... she said that too. She came in like mad-cow in china shop, not graceful in the slightest.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
See, it worked. Now, let's add to the mix, I hardly ever use the karma system. I like seeing the notes left by those who do though. In this case, I just made up in five minutes what you've done for two months so get over it & quit whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.