Leslie & co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
TG, you need to learn how to talk to people. I know you are young - and listening and responding after some thought takes some time to learn. I can see the goodness in your heart, you just have not yet learned how to express your thoughts very coherently. Some people just aren't very tolerant and don't want to read between the lines. Some will look at your posts and descramble the babble to see what it is you are saying. Neither type of person is right or wrong, it's just who they are and how they interpret what is being said.

For all of Gonz's tyranny - he's actually a mush and a sweetie with a lot of depth.

Perhaps if you start over, and before you post, edit, re-edit and give it time before you hit the submit button?

Peace.

Edited to improve speeling!! :0

Professur

Spirit said:
For all of Gonz's tyranny - he's actually a mush and a sweetie with a lot of depth.

*newscaster : aside* Did she just say that? Can we actually say that on the air?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
the question of the million, what does Leslie has to do with this?
Shouldn't this thread have a title related to Gonz and karma?

Professur

TG doesn't feel she can compete against Gonz on his home turf, so she tried to drag Les in. Not realizing that we keep Les in power expressly to balance Gonz.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
TG got enough attention yet?

And before you start casting more stones about karma please rethink it. if you give it out expect it back. And i can see who gave it and who it goes to.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It can be...assuming both parties are using credible evidence & thought provoking arguments. When it's just fighting for arguments sake, it becomes this thread.

tonksy

Gonz said:
It can be...assuming both parties are using credible evidence & thought provoking arguments. When it's just fighting for arguments sake, it becomes this thread.
and that is what tires me so.

Inkara1

tank girl said:
I in fact give out more good karma than bad, and where it is bad it is for a good reason - such as a comment that is particularly distasteful - as you, prof would know ;)
You mean like the negative karma you sent me just because you didn't like me? You said something along those lines when you left it. I don't remember the exact words, though, because it's been buried by the five positive karmas.

abooja

I gave bad karma once to Winky because he told me he was sorry to hear I'd make a bad wife. It was accompanied by good karma, but I was in a lousy mood. I do feel kind of guilty about it now. :blush:

tank girl

Inkara1 said:
You mean like the negative karma you sent me just because you didn't like me? You said something along those lines when you left it. I don't remember the exact words, though, because it's been buried by the five positive karmas.

You'll be wise to note that it was related to a certain uncalled-for cutting remark you made towards me (one of many you make towards me, actually) and at that point I got sick of them.

tank girl

Luis G said:
the question of the million, what does Leslie has to do with this?
Shouldn't this thread have a title related to Gonz and karma?

I thought that leslie would be more sympathetic to the case - and seeing as I see all administrators in the same boat - I feel that you probably have a sort of duty to watch how each other use your right to interfere with others unneccesarilty.

This wasn't, if you note the opening post - and accusatory thread at all - merely one questioning the point of Gonz dishing out things like that for no good reason except because he hates me and he can - 7 in 5 minutes, really :rolleyes:

I just think it was a bit damaging to the crediblity of you admin, thats all. If you let each other carry on likr that :shrug: I guess when it comes down to it you're really not much better than me ... :D

tank girl

Gonz said:

Now I think of it, I have yet to see a hell of a lot of credible evidence or thought provoking arguments from you, either. But there you go :shrug:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
As a general note, just karma we're not likely to interfere with in any manner, no matter who gives it, aside from my faroff dream of killing the whole entire cursed thing altogether.

Should karma be harassing, i.e. notes saying I WANT YOU DEAD or FUCK ME NOW and the like, then we will absolutely act. It's definitely traceable no matter how old.

And now, continue on with insulting my integrity :headbang:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
tank girl said:
Now I think of it, I have yet to see a hell of a lot of credible evidence or thought provoking arguments from you, either. But there you go :shrug:

Three years worth. Start reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.