Leslie & co

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaTroll

Leslie said:
Should karma be harassing, i.e. notes saying I WANT YOU DEAD or FUCK ME NOW and the like, then we will absolutely act. It's definitely traceable no matter how old.

Hehe...*imagines the powers that be acting on those*

Erm - so who gets to act on the wanting of members dead? And who gets to do the fucking part? ;)

unclehobart

AlphaTroll said:
You talkin' to me?

(Btw - I must have gone stupid 'cos I can't see anything related to karma at all..?)
Theres a dealy in your settings area that allow karma to be turned on and off. Once you do that (perhaps you dont even have to turn it on to see it) click on the 'user cp' link along the top line. It should show your last 5 karmas and related messages.

BeardofPants

Woah, who's been fiddling with the karma settings? I can suddenly see every piece of karma I've ever gotten since september... :eek:

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
And i didnt even break it.

Everyones Karma is now set. You can see the last 100 sent to you and who it is from.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
In the sense of fairness, it's only been three bad karmas...since 01/01/05. Of which only one was "signed".

Comment one 1/13/05 11:27pm (none)

comment two 1/01/05 04:27pm world net daily? please; I think they forgot the "Republican" part.."Republican world" as in "a world unto their own" thanks for giving me another biased source to discredit you with.

comment three 1/01/05 12:11am Quoting me out of context, now that is LAME: "Heart" metaphor for compassion, "facts" was a comment made after realising that it is so much bigger than trying to argue over little facts just to appease your majesty - TG

So, I'll offer an apology for giving 3 too many red lights. My facts were, indeed, incorrect.

tank girl

la,la,la...

babe.jpg

humblest apologies, sir - in all the excitement it appears I forgot to sign me name :shrug:

you knew it was me, anyway didn'tcha uhuh uhuh

*notes the 9 in total badkarma you've given me :winkkiss: including one unsigned too

nice custom title 1/14/05 05:57pm Gonz I forgot you can't see....the last 6 karmas have been provided by Gonz
nice custom title 1/14/05 05:56pm Gonz you said it yourself
remember 1/14/05 05:55pm Gonz boring
Rhetoric 1/14/05 05:54pm Gonz rhetoric is all you provide
thoughts 1/14/05 05:54pm Gonz no original thoughts? I didn't think so.
heh 1/14/05 05:53pm Gonz Moore is a fool & a liar
heh 1/14/05 05:53pm Gonz lets play
Gotta love homo sapiens 1/02/05 04:50pm Gonz the above & this one are from your friendly neighborhood SUPERGONZO
Gotta love homo sapiens 1/02/05 04:49pm Gonz you have the nerve to piss & moan about WND yet you post in the thread. Hypocrit.
*provided for everybodys entertainment purposes :D after all, thats what the OT is about isn't it?

just to make the record fair

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
wah?

Anyway, problem addressed, karma system revamped, apology offered and given,

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.