Let the dealmaking begin

ResearchMonkey

narratorfightclub237721.jpg

I am Jack's total lack of surprise.

2minkey

bootlicker
You just don't get it. What makes you happy is relative to what choices you made, and make.

right. now stop projecting the product of your choices (your idea of happy) on to other people. do you get it, yet?

you may be miserable if you were suddenly standing in my shoes. but you don't know my satisfactions.

i'm quite certain i'd prefer not to *shazam* appear in your shoes... and i don't know your satisfactions.

whatever.

again, grow up.

Winky

You know who

There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil. The man who is wrong still retains some respect for truth, if only by accepting the responsibility of choice. But the man in the middle is the knave who blanks out the truth in order to pretend that no choice or values exist, who is willing to sit out the course of any battle, willing to cash in on the blood of the innocent or to crawl on his belly to the guilty, who dispenses justice by condemning both the robber and the robbed to jail, who solves conflicts by ordering the thinker and the fool to meet each other halfway. In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit. In that transfusion of blood which drains the good to feed the evil, the compromiser is the transmitting rubber tube . . .

When men reduce their virtues to the approximate, then evil acquires the force of an absolute, when loyalty to an unyielding purpose is dropped by the virtuous, it’s picked up by scoundrels—and you get the indecent spectacle of a cringing, bargaining, traitorous good and a self-righteously uncompromising evil.

2minkey

bootlicker
ha ha that's a funny one you savage little rascal.

kefir gives me gas. good, fluffy, fun gas. good thing my office has a door, so i can sit in here and fart.