we are the world we are the children

oh crap I agree 100% with Minky

what's a mother to do?

oh I know:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You only posed one question, Gonz "Where is our economy heading?"

Do you actually want to hear the answer or are you just blowing smoke?

I want him to say something besides "booger"

edit...well, damn, he did.

ResearchMonkey

erm minx. ...I was talking to winky. :rolleyes:

I like your list and agree with it generally. I would add a more secure border and a better system of immigration. ....I also read it in Bill O'Rileys voice.

It's my belief that there are many communities where people are willing to govern and offer themselves only to have government interference in the way. And then there are the shit-holes communities, the same communities where they are shit-holes regardless of runs them or how much money we dump into them. Those the same community's that we use as excuses for many of our shitty laws.

We've been hammered for many decades by the left who have become nothing better than Marxist idiots. It's time for vox populi to hammer back and I expect we will make some mistakes along the way.

Let just hope that we, the citizens, don't have to "unionize."

Welcome to the real world brother. Now go tear down those old Che posters pinned up over your bed.
:usa:
celebrate and buy yourself another can of freedom (or a reloader)

2minkey

bootlicker
dude, i've always made fun of anyone with che t-shirts et cetera. and in my university days i had a great time confusing white boy hare krishnas with questions about hindu scripture they didn't understand.

if it were a bunch of lefty cartoons here, i'd make fun of them at least as much as i do the local righty cartoons.

like i've said several times, the basis of many my objections to the nonsense here are largely stylistic. after all, i am a metro hipster fag, right?

ResearchMonkey

t1gb4klq3.jpg

So you've been trollin' this entire time eh?

...and minx, nobody ever thought you were a fag.

2minkey

bootlicker
no, my objections are quite real. when one chooses positions based on fear or identity rather than sober and deeply informed evaluation, it's both inauthentic and pathetic, and subject to shift with the wind. manipulation of fear and identity on both sides of the aisle is terribly transparent these days - anyone who can't rise above it is... just a troglodyte with pom poms. it's even sadder when it takes on a glossy fascia of "beliefs" that are really nothing other than an after-the-position-is-taken rationalization of wanting to be on the home team in the first place.

ResearchMonkey

I’m sorry minx. It’s true that you are a lily among cactus, a rare and precious jewel in a sewer of troglodyti. We are not worthy, we get that part.

However, in your haste to “rise above it,” you’ve ascended so far that the euphoria you’re experiencing is really oxygen deprivation as you near the vacuum of space.

“Terribly transparent these days?” Folly is nothing new and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that the majority of people are not engaged in “sober and deeply informed evaluation.” But it’s right and good that there is a home team: to root against the home team is perverse – though it appears to be what you are compelled to do, even unto your own destruction.

Why don’t you come down out of that ivory tower sometime and see what life is really like? Life is experienced differently at ground level, where love and labor and loss are not academic ideas, but visceral realities.

Not only do you miss the truth about life up there in your eagle’s nest, Minx, you rationalize that it’s better that way. Now that’s sad.

whywefight.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
I’m sorry minx. It’s true that you are a lily among cactus, a rare and precious jewel in a sewer of troglodyti. We are not worthy, we get that part.

However, in your haste to “rise above it,” you’ve ascended so far that the euphoria you’re experiencing is really oxygen deprivation as you near the vacuum of space.

“Terribly transparent these days?” Folly is nothing new and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that the majority of people are not engaged in “sober and deeply informed evaluation.” But it’s right and good that there is a home team: to root against the home team is perverse – though it appears to be what you are compelled to do, even unto your own destruction.

Why don’t you come down out of that ivory tower sometime and see what life is really like? Life is experienced differently at ground level, where love and labor and loss are not academic ideas, but visceral realities.

Not only do you miss the truth about life up there in your eagle’s nest, Minx, you rationalize that it’s better that way. Now that’s sad.

whywefight.jpg

pretty satisfied, aren't ya?

Winky

Let's make a dope deal

yeah buddy as a child in the 60's
I was indoctrinated by those my country right or wrong films
oh and having two military officers as parents might have helped too
these days my country is all wrong so what the fuck
I guess I don't know what is right anymore?

e0qwyb.jpg

catocom

That's why I use the "Holy Bible" as a guide, partially.
It does not change, and it's been the moral standard for at least 'thousands' of years.

It's the guide for "if you want to be happy".

Winky

Amen to that brotha

yep I'm an atheist and I have lived my life by those rules
not because an imaginary deity commanded it
but because its the only proper way to live.

Obambo's cult of personality sure had a short shelf life
didn't it?

Whats a leftist to do?

zvifl.jpg

Winky

Jeebus loves me

What does "reason" actually mean? It's a conscientious, honest and logical
method for making sense of what one observes in reality,
for integrating concrete observations into abstract concepts.

Or you can just make this shit up as you go along. NOT!

"The purpose of morality is to teach you, not to suffer and die, but to enjoy yourself and live."
— Ayn Rand

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah man... someday, if i get my head on right and stop being such an immoral commie-fag hipster, i too may experience the joys of white trash family life.

gal_beach_dog.jpg