Let's see 'em!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gonz said:
What's wrong with you people? You can still see the wood.

I just cleaned my desk :D That is what made me think to take the pic...maybe NEXT time it gets messy the pic will motivate me to tidy it again :D

Plus we don't have a diningroom table so I need to beable to do HW here too...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
What *I* wanna know is where is AB's computer?? It looks like there's a backpack where the tower should be...:eyebrow:

A.B.Normal

Gonz said:
What's wrong with you people? You can still see the wood.

Even though I threaten her ,the wife keeps straightening "MY" desk.If your talking the wall panelling ,we rent and I ain't doing a home improvement so they get more when they sell the place.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
A.B.Normal said:
Even though I threaten her ,the wife keeps straightening "MY" desk.If your talking the wall panelling ,we rent and I ain't doing a home improvement so they get more when they sell the place.

Must be talking about the desk cause my walla is panelboard but it's painted :lloyd:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
That is so far away...I get annoyed that my printer is not accesible when I'm sitting down...can't imagine if my CD drive wasn't...you can also see my sexy PJ pants in this pic cause I didn't wanna get outta the chair to take the pic :D

Starya

Ah yes. My computerdesk, uncensored. It has looked worse though.

Decided to throw in a pic of my computer too. Sorry 'bout the nudity.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Starya said:
Ah yes. My computerdesk, uncensored. It has looked worse though.

Decided to throw in a pic of my computer too. Sorry 'bout the nudity.

I like it that all the computers have OTC open :D

greenfreak

Nixy, I have the same lights. But mine are green, of course. :)

I didn't tidy up. It is usually this cluttered. My mother calls me a pack rat. Guilty.

homedesk_7.jpg

A.B.Normal

greenfreak said:
Nixy, I have the same lights. But mine are green, of course. :)

I didn't tidy up. It is usually this cluttered. My mother calls me a pack rat. Guilty.

homedesk_7.jpg

The pic doesn't show for me and putting http://www.greenfreak.net/greengallery/albums/Miscellaneous/notforposting/homedesk_7.jpg into my address bar gives a
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /greengallery/albums/Miscellaneous/notforposting/homedesk_7.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.greenfreak.net Port 80
:crying4:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
A.B.Normal said:
Except Luis. :hmm:

Yeah, and gf now...the trend has been broken :(

Also, Luis, your desk is ABNORMALLY clean. That just isn't human! I JUST tidied mine and it's messier than yours!

A.B.Normal

Nixy said:
Yeah, and gf now...the trend has been broken :(

Also, Luis, your desk is ABNORMALLY clean. That just isn't human! I JUST tidied mine and it's messier than yours!

You can see greenies pic :eek5:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
OMG LUIS!!! One of your pencils isn't exactly perpendicular! :eek13:

*can see greenie's pic*