Let's see 'em!

A.B.Normal

If I turn off my Firewall I can see it,but when I start it back up and refresh the Page it disappears :hmm:

If I turn off the "Privacy Control" it works . {paranoid}

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I do have OTC open, but the browser was minimized.

I like order, can you tell? :D :D

Les :p

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Leslie said:
I bet you fixed it, didn'tcha? :eyemouth:

That pic is the same I sent you a while ago, remember?

But yes, when you pointed that I checked the pencils and alligned them :lloyd:

Starya

I feel so much better about the state of my own desk now. :D

Oh, just remembered I already had a couple of "desk-photo" somewhere. Book-shelf is on the other side now.

01a035.jpg

01a036.jpg

greenfreak

A.B.Normal said:
The pic doesn't show for me and putting http://www.greenfreak.net/greengallery/albums/Miscellaneous/notforposting/homedesk_7.jpg into my address bar gives a :crying4:
Thank you for that. I have been seeing similar problems at another forum and just realized what it was. You should probably be able to see it now, right?

I disabled hot-linking for my site because I was tired of people making my photos their wallpaper on their sites and stealing my bandwidth (and my photos without my permission). I put in OTC and a bunch of other sites in as exceptions but apparently it's not a perfect situation.

greenfreak

Nixy said:
Yeah, and gf now...the trend has been broken :(

Also, Luis, your desk is ABNORMALLY clean. That just isn't human! I JUST tidied mine and it's messier than yours!
Ditto on Luis, it was open, just minimized. :)

A.B.Normal

greenfreak said:
Thank you for that. I have been seeing similar problems at another forum and just realized what it was. You should probably be able to see it now, right?

yep,works now :swing:

MrBishop

This 'was' my desk.

attachment.php

Everything in that room 'cept the aquarium has been moved out to make room for the baby-room. My compi's now in the spare bedroom... no digicam to take a pic with :( It's in Spain with my inlaws.

catocom

My main rig area looks similar to Inky's right now....
in my lab, I'm in transition, and you would have to play "Find the Computer in This Picture"
to see them. (there's about 4 complete in there) :lol2: