Let's see 'em!

Starya

HomeLAN said:
Is that a Micro-ATX board in that case?
If you are talking to me, I can inform you that it is a Cheap Shit Board that came with the Crappy Computer when I bought it 6 years ago. :swing: (According to Everest it's a DFI-something)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Starya said:
If you are talking to me, I can inform you that it is a Cheap Shit Board that came with the Crappy Computer when I bought it 6 years ago. :swing: (According to Everest it's a DFI-something)

I think micro ATX refers to size and layout

HomeLAN

It does. That just looks like a teeny board inside that case.

BTW, DFI doesn't necessarily = shit. They make some decent mobos.

A.B.Normal

I guess Gonz isn't the only one who needs to use code breaking to interpret Winky .

Nixy said:
Who the hell is fluffy?

attachment.php

fury/furry/fluffy :swing:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
A.B.Normal said:
*shakes decoder ring

Damn cheap imports.

In all fairness to the decoder ring I haven't had a full nights sleep in I dunno how long, am nursing a very sore shoulder that I can not figure out how I got, and am looking at another LATE night cause I got screwed over by someone I was suppose to be doing an assignment with.

A.B.Normal

Nixy said:
In all fairness to the decoder ring I haven't had a full nights sleep in I dunno how long, am nursing a very sore shoulder that I can not figure out how I got, and am looking at another LATE night cause I got screwed over by someone I was suppose to be doing an assignment with.

They weren't holding too tightly onto your shoulder when they were screwing you over were they?,because that might explain the soreness. :eyemouth:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
hahaha the shoulder was sore pre screwing :p

and I just found out they didn't screw me...just took a little longer than expected to get home

Starya

Nixy said:
I think micro ATX refers to size and layout
Right. In that case the answer is no, it's a regular sized board.

And it's crap. But that's just my personal opinion. :)

Winky

Well thank Gawd we were able to resolve that
Minxy didn't know WTF anyone was talkin' aboot!

(spins the dials on the encoder ring)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
A man after my own heart. I have no idea how these people find stuff on those clean desks.

Altron

I will take pics tomarrow. Just browsing your pictures, I know three things to be true:

1. I have more monitors than you.
2. They are bigger than yours.
3. The above two things are true.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Man, ya'll should see mine now...I cleaned it a bit today and it's still like a dishwasher, a binder, and various other things puked all over it...although there is and never has been any ACTUAL vomit on my desk.