libyan resistance starts drafting documents

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah we need to do something over there. what i've read says a no-fly wouldn't really do much, that tanks are being used. a few a-10s could make a difference, though.

yes, golfing day. but in a general sense, is it really bad? if obama is golfing, he's not doing anything else. would it be bad if he spent the rest of his term on the golf course?

catocom

it could have made a bigger difference if some bombing and arming had been done earlier,
but now.....now a hell of a lot more people are going to die.

Winky

ragheads on the rag

that hopey changey thing just ain't werkin' out fer them neither

ResearchMonkey

I've heard the military has a plan to get to (_o_)bama more involved in the affairs of the world.

obamagolf.jpg

It just might work!

2minkey

bootlicker
looks like the UN's gonna approve airstrikes. sad we're waiting for that but...

wouldn't it be funny if a french mirage was mistaken for a libyan one? oopsie...

catocom

It may get interesting real soon now.
It's a pure out shame that Obama didn't give the revolutionists the punch
they needed at the best time.
He just missed it...bigtime.
Many more lives could have been saved.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Whether you liked GW or not, he was willing to step into the spotlight & provide leadership. You might have disagreed with his stance, but you weren't waiting around for him to finish his vacation or to get off his ass to do something.

Obama is an embarassment for his lack of leadership & inability to manage anything harder than his picks in a basketball tournament.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It may get interesting real soon now.
It's a pure out shame that Obama didn't give the revolutionists the punch
they needed at the best time.
He just missed it...bigtime.
Many more lives could have been saved.

Question is, who are the revolutionaries? Are they looking to create a democratic repubic or are they backed by al qaida?

catocom

I think they are just people wanting some kind of democratic capitalism state.
QuDaffy duck, we know, is a terrorist. So, are the revolutionist worse? I think not.

catocom

It IS just like Iran, except for the religion part, and now the UN part.
There doesn't seem to be a cleric stirring up the crap.

We'll see I reckon.

2minkey

bootlicker
it's cool. unit 777 is on the case.

Unit 777 (Arabic: الوحدة 777 قتال), also known as Task Force 777, is an Egyptian military counter-terrorism and special operations unit created in 1977 by the government of Anwar Sadat in response to concerns of increased terrorist activity following the expulsion of Soviet military advisors from the country by Sadat and his efforts to achieve peace with Israel. The unit actively trains with a number of Western special operations groups, including the United States Army‘s Delta Force, United States Navy‘s SEALs, and the French GIGN.

ResearchMonkey

Iran is the only one I'm really concerned about changing directions. They tried the islamic state and want something better than what the rest are going to get.

I'm certain the UN will be quite effective in bringing Libya into the modern order of things.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Egypt is, itself, melting down, so they send spec-ops to harass Moe-mar? The brotherhood & bond is so, so, so touching.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Drudge Report said:
FRENCH JETS OVER BENGHAZI

Our President waited for the UN to do something before he decided to get involved. The French have taken the lead while Obama golfed. Today, our esteemed leader is in Rio, adjusting his brackets.

I hope you got the hope & change you were after. We did have to give him a chance, right? Those right wing kook nutjobs who said, repeatedly, look at his past, his accomplishments (or lack thereof)
& his aquaintances, were just spewing hateful rhetoric, right? Hindsight is always 20/20.