libyan resistance starts drafting documents

2minkey

bootlicker
Egypt is, itself, melting down, so they send spec-ops to harass Moe-mar? The brotherhood & bond is so, so, so touching.

yeah you've hit it on the head this time. those arabs couldn't possibly be trying to do anything good. anything they do - or don't - must be interpreted in a negative light. welcome again to the warm cushy la-z-boy of de facto bigotry.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I take it then that you believe Egypt is currently hunky dory? They aren't having their own crisis?

Hell, if the USA were in the middle of a revolution, I won't give a flying fuck if Canada was melting down. But, you know how we do-nothing bigots are.

catocom

theory #1238946756
Those may not actually be Egyptian forces. They may be US, or coalition.
Because to 'relations' though, they can't say that.

2minkey

bootlicker
I take it then that you believe Egypt is currently hunky dory? They aren't having their own crisis?

Hell, if the USA were in the middle of a revolution, I won't give a flying fuck if Canada was melting down. But, you know how we do-nothing bigots are.

yes, it's all black and white. any crisis in egypt should preclude egyptians from assisting next door.

you know ace, if you weren't a bigot, you woulda brought up "if... is melting down" as a pragmatic concern first, but it's just backpedaling from "The brotherhood & bond is so, so, so touching." just admit it. you have irrational fear and malice for arabs. but that's okay. most arabs i know don't have a lot of respect for hayseeds who can't see past their own bullshit.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
you know ace, if you weren't a bigot, you woulda brought up "if... is melting down" as a pragmatic concern first

Egypt is, itself, melting down, so they send spec-ops to harass Moe-mar? The brotherhood & bond is so, so, so touching.

I did bring it up first.

As for the brotherhood & bond comment...you read way too much into stuff.

2minkey

bootlicker
As for the brotherhood & bond comment...you read way too much into stuff.

um, not when there's such an obvious pattern, just as obvious as the jimpeel highway rest stop incident, pee pee dickey gotholic, and winky's general dislike for negroes, beaners, achmed hussaini bin plookin and pals, et cetera.

try stepping back from the clench-and-squirt precipice and put on your reading glasses.

ResearchMonkey

Rush to war with only UN approval and no national causation?

Iran is the only one we should be delivering a fuck-load of cruise missiles unilaterally.

2minkey

bootlicker
and how does that impact your position on libya? you want them to all kill each other? hey maybe i'm getting it now...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'd like to see this obvious pattern of which you speak. I have nothing against anyone that doesn't wish to change my nation or my life.

2minkey

bootlicker
those sound like the words of someone that could have been far smarter, were it not for the laziness.

2minkey

bootlicker
but everybody know what dumb sound like.

patton.JPG