Like Child birth wasn't...

tonksy

the more i think of this - ouch!!!!! dude, i whine like a mule when i fix my ingrown toe nail! this woman is amazing.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I sent this link to my mom, told her that her rough childbirth stories just weren't going to do it anymore. Her response...

PT's Mommy said:
This is a woman no man should ever cross in any way.... Damn...

Oz

Has anyone spared a thought for the father of this child? Where was he when that poor lass was going through all this? Where is he now?

If he has any brains he'll be in Timbuctoo! :D She's gonna cut his danglies off after she gets the stitches out :eek:

kuulani

omg! i just read this story in the paper this morning!! holy freakin' cow!! they say this is her ninth kid ... and she lost one previously in her womb and didn't want that to happen again :eek:

SexyBoo

PuterTutor said:
I sent this link to my mom, told her that her rough childbirth stories just weren't going to do it anymore. Her response...
:lol: Nice response by PT's mom...

That lady truly is a tough cookie! I will have what she's drinking... :cocktail:

MrBishop

Whouldn't this be in RW?

She was either determined to get this kid out safely or she was completely off her rocker.

What I don't get is...she has a neighbour who lives close enough for one of her kids to run over and get her in tome to stop her from bleeding to death, but doesn't bother sending the kid over to get that self-same nurse over to help her deliver the baby, or assist in the c-section.

Insanity or Strength ?

Things that make me go hmmmm.....

Professur

I'm suprised none of the PC crowd have pointed out the child endangerment angle. If she was in the US, she be undergoing psychiatric observation, and investigation by CPS.