Locking Threads?

Kruz

Are we locking Threads already?!?
is this the direction the board is heading? I don't see any reason to lock that thread, there have been many jokes about women posted here that are FAR worse than this joke was... I'm confused, Please enlighten me :(

Q

Looks like a bad case of mod on a power trip...or else his braces are too tight. :(

ris

it is kind of a mystery, and if it is setting a precedent then a fair bit of the lounge is going to get locked.... ;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That would've been okay at XI, with the same admins so, unlock it already;)

sbcanada

I talked to the administration. Threads with a racist/sexist theme are to be banned. Racist/sexist comments are to be used in moderation.

Originally posted by sbcanada
I talked to the administration. Threads with a racist/sexist theme are to be banned. Racist/sexist comments are to be used in moderation.

dude, it was a joke there's nothing in that mate.

sbcanada

If you want it unlocked, then you'll have to talk to samcurry. He said I was right for locking it, and he's going to read it later.

Pradeep

Who is the administration? Fury and Neo? Are you telling me they would ban a thread like that? This is a fuc#ing joke mate. My god it's like a mini hussein in here! It takes a certain amount of maturity and good judgement to be a good mod and I'm afraid there seems to be a lack of both around here.

MuFu

Typical stupid male attitude! :D ;) :headbang:

MuFu.

sbcanada

With the lack of a clear set of rules, being a mod is a hard job to do properly. Justintime doesn't really do anything, so it's no wonder he hasn't done anything that was unpopular with the people. ;) Ok, he cencored a few nudies, but big deal. :D

I locked that post because it was discrimination against men, whether it was a joke or not. Not everyone finds that stuff funny. When there are a clear set of rules posted, then we will know whether that post should have been locked or not, and I will unlock it myself should that be the case.

Please don't hate me, I'm just doing my job. :( :D

Pradeep

This is appaling. You can never have a solid set of rules for every eventuality. Judgement is the key, that joke is not discrimination, maybe this is?

argue.jpg