Locking Threads?

LOL! :D i used to be a mod few years back on a dead forum that i can't mention the name of ;)

soo.. you on the look out for any replacement rusty's? :D

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
No speech from me about this is forthcoming on this particular thread. However, bear in mind that I have experience as a mod. Not all of us are in the learning process. Some of us have done this before.

didnt expect a speech.
Sorry you took it personal S4. :headbang:

greenfreak

Originally posted by Justintime
soo.. you on the look out for any replacement rusty's? :D

You just don't listen do you? Am I going to have to get a restraining order? You won't be able to come within one forum of me. ;)

a13antichrist

The way I se it.. this forum is in spirit, HWC OT, right?? Well it just wouldn't be HWC OT without a good spattering of locked threads now, would it?? ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I do think that the locking of that thread was incredibly unnecessary. Besides just being a joke, it was even understood by the people that participated that it was merely a joke. I would understand the nature of the lock if a few people came into the thread and took it as a flame towards the male gender in general, but as it is, it's harmless fun. Relax, sb, you'll get your chance to mod something for real. Just give it some time :D

No harm done. Let's put this behind us and continue to Rock on! :headbang:

Kruz

2 days of this board's opening and I'm already starting shit... :lol2:
I don't even remember that thread.